Do you like your name?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a name and two middle names, and a last name. Yes.

I like my middle names and my last name and my initials (AMAP...haha, A MAP.) though my name should have spelt out AMP like AMPlifier.

Okay. So I don't lime my first name. Its original, it has a nice sound and everyone thinks its pretty when they learn it. but its not me. The meaning, is not me, the sound...it screams, 'Pretty' and 'Silver' and 'love'.

No. Just, no. Thats why I go by Axie. Same initials, different, more tough.

I dont really care what my name is..For me, a name is just identifing who is who >_>

But I wouldn't wan't a name like wholamolasolajacobrake xD.
I agree. It always annoys me when my friends say "Your REAL name is Katherine." They don't listen when I attempt to explain to them that a name is something people call you, nothing more. Nobody calls me Katherine, so it's not MY name, just the name on my birth certificate.

My name is decent. I wouldn't ever change it. The kids at school tell me "It's very American and Christian." (Because they are simple, kind of common names (both first and middle) and they're in the bible.) However, I absolutely love my last name. Most awesome last name ever.

I know so many people who have the first name Katherine and the middle name Anne, it's not even funny. I can think of four at my school, and one of them has a last name that starts with the same letter as mine.

Last edited by a moderator:
My name is all right. It's not necessarily something I would have chosen, but I'll live with it. Janna.

It's not very common. But if I was given the chance to change it, I honestly wouldn't, because my mom gave me the name without knowing it was my grandma's (on my dad's side) name as well. And I think that's pretty cool.

I love my name no matter what my name is. My name is Angelica (people call me Ang or Angie or Angel) Melody T.

i HATE my name but u guys made me feel BAD ABOUT IT and now i is sad :huh:

By the way it is Phoebe (Fee-bee)

I like my name(s) Its individual. Who else has two names? I'm called by my middle name mostly but some still call me by first. My name is Sarah Michelle and some time get called both at the same time.

If i had to change my name i would call myself Evara, Lillabelle, or Jordan. I think Jordan is such a pretty name.

I agree. It always annoys me when my friends say "Your REAL name is Katherine." They don't listen when I attempt to explain to them that a name is something people call you, nothing more. Nobody calls me Katherine, so it's not MY name, just the name on my birth certificate.
My name is decent. I wouldn't ever change it. The kids at school tell me "It's very American and Christian." (Because they are simple, kind of common names (both first and middle) and they're in the bible.) However, I absolutely love my last name. Most awesome last name ever.

I know so many people who have the first name Katherine and the middle name Anne, it's not even funny. I can think of four at my school, and one of them has a last name that starts with the same letter as mine.
So people call you Anne? Thats the same concept as mine but i responde to both names especailly since i stared a new school and on everything im listed as sarah not michelle. It took a while to get used to.

My middle name is pretty though. its from a french play.

cosette.
I had a girl in my first semester's classes named Cosette. I LOVED her name... but it made me sad because everyone called her Cozy. It seemed like a waste of a beautiful name to me :huh: But it's her choice!!! I love the name Cosette though, and Les Miserables is pretty much amazing ;)

My name is ok, but it is pretty common...but my nickname is even more so. My full name is Elizabeth Elenore Elizabeth(my confirmation name. Yeah, my saint has the same name as me, :p ) S. But I have plenty of nicknames. Liz, Betty, Libby, Lizzy, Squibs, Lizdork, Beth, Eliza, Elly. Yeah..right...soo.

I ABSOLUTLY HATE MY NAME!!!!!! i want my name to be prtty, like, idk, gabrielle, libby, idk something beautiful, my name is Malinda, its so uncommon and weird, thats why i hate it.

I agree! I hate it when people get my name wrong. Often they :p :angry: pronouce it wrong. It's so annoying! :angry:

I agree! I hate it when people get my name wrong. Often they :p :angry: pronouce it wrong. It's so annoying! :angry:
whats your name? but i agree also, ppl call me mean names, i get annoyed wen ppl call me belinda to make fun of me.

Sky Ace Bailey is his name, >_<It is a just fine name, Sky, I like it xD

Me Is Rebecca Grace Bridget K.
Sky is a good name. My favorite Harvest Moon character (and obsession) is named Skye and is a guy. :]

I like my name. If I changed it, I'd be all "Huh?" when people called me by my new name. >.>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back