Do you like your name?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I love my name, it's unique and I like the meaning of it. Well, maybe not too unique, as there's a place up in Scotland named after me.. or me named after it...

Lots of people spell my name wrong :p I like correcting them, it's funnai..x

Best Wishes

barky

I ABSOLUTLY HATE MY NAME!!!!!! i want my name to be prtty, like, idk, gabrielle, libby, idk something beautiful, my name is Malinda, its so uncommon and weird, thats why i hate it.
Malinda's a wonderful name, by the way..x

My name is ok I guess.. It's Abigail. I really prefer Abby and that's what my friends call me.

But really, I like to go by Tangeriine. (Lol, don't ask)

I really like the name Felicity, though ^_~

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=21pt]Don't you think it's weird that we hate our names, but other people think they're lovely names! Like when miranda said she hated her name and someone else said "i think its a lovely name!" [/SIZE]

I can't say i like my name my name is Megan i wish it were daneille or danielle

[SIZE=21pt]its okay... people refer 2 me as tommy....thats what i hate. I would NEVER want a name chage cuz it would be kinda wierd calling someone a different name. i HATE tommy cuz thats da guy on Ruggrats that is the wierd 1. People like to make fun of me by saying THOMAS like it really sounds. I like people 2 refer 2 me as Tom......thats the best 1. [/SIZE]

So....

Sorry if I sound emo... :(

Up until now i was called Phelicia, it was my aunt's name and she was famous around my town until she passed away when I was 5,but now people call me by my real name Akaine. some of the more "popular" girls make fun of that name just because it sounds like a vampire name. But i don't care i like Akaine and Phelicia I honestly don't really like it but it was my aunt's name and you can't speak like that about the dead ^.^ so i get called 2 names.

[SIZE=21pt]its okay... people refer 2 me as tommy....thats what i hate. I would NEVER want a name chage cuz it would be kinda wierd calling someone a different name. i HATE tommy cuz thats da guy on Ruggrats that is the wierd 1. People like to make fun of me by saying THOMAS like it really sounds. I like people 2 refer 2 me as Tom......thats the best 1. [/SIZE]
So....

Sorry if I sound emo... :)
Lol rugrats. :D

My name is Bailey. It's simple, it suits me, and I really can't think of anything else that would fit me.

But now, I kinda don't like it.

Mine's pretty cool, I guess. I wouldn't nessicarily change it. I'd rather be called my nicknames. Nelly, Noelley.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back