Do you like your name?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, when I was younger I didn't like my name. Perhaps it was due to the fact that it was a different name, and there was a song people would use to tease me. But I was stupid when I was a little. Now I love it so much. It's unique in the U.S. My name is a Czech name. It is very common is Czech Republic. But I wouldn't want a American/not Czech name, 'cause I wouldn't get presents on my name day.

My sees it as disrespectful to get your name changed. I like my name, and if I got it changed before I would regret it now. I remain as the awesomest Zuzana.

~ChibiMuffins

Rachel is a pretty name. I know someone named Rachel. Sometimes I wish my middle name was my first name. My middle name is Joy.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think my name is okay. My name is Sarina.

My middle name is Soha. xP

x.Sarina

Last edited by a moderator:
My name's ok, I guess.....
My name's Jamie. It's not special or anything. My mom named me Jamie cause it sounded similar to my chinese name, Jia Mei. Yeah, I'm chinese. I was born in China. :(
Woah thats cool!

My name is Laura.

My friends call me Leara.

I love my name, Samantha Marie *last name*

it has a lovely ring to it..

but the only i think i hate is that the fact Samantha is soooo played out.

Naw, I don't like my name. My parents just couldn't think of a name so my mom used one of her old friend's names. It's Dijana (Think: Dee-ana) and I would like a different name. I asked her one day what it meant and she just said it's Croatian for Diana. She doesn't give a darn if I changed my name to Mr. Cigarette.

But if I was too I would choose either Jordan, Alexx, Andreina (An-dree-nuh) or Tara. I also wouldn't mind a middle name. Lol.

I quite like my name.

When I was younger it was just ok in my books, but now I feel I have grown into it. I couldn't imagine being anything else. I feel like my name partly describes who I am.

Janna doesn't seem like a very common name, which could be a good thing, sometimes. It just bothers me because people have trouble spelling it and pronouncing it.

I get called Jenna, Jana (Jayna), Jonna, and Anna all the time. xP

I don't really like my name. Elizabeth Paula *last name* Elizabeth is just such a crappy name I think. But,then again I don't know what I'd change it too if I did. Something punk-y I guess.

My name is the only one of it i know!! It's Katie-Ashlyn(yes,there really is a hyphen)Brooke *removed last name*

I have 2 first names, amiddle, and a last name!!! My initials are K.A.B.O. and my momma calls me Kabo!! My name (that people call me ) is Katie. My nicknames are, KatyDid, KatieBug, Kate, Ashlyn, Grandma's Girl(don't ask),and Cheeky Kangaroo(sometimes just Kangaroo)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back