Do you wear a bra yet?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I started around third grade, now I am a somethng C, but all of them are too small, I need to get refitted...

I knew a woman once who needed a J-cup..... Interesting. I couldnt see her face anymore... If you get what I say? They were... large -_-

my old teacher had breasts bigger than her head litteraly i almost bumped into them once..... uuuuuuuhhhhhhh so scary! i still have nightmares lol jk but the first part is true and the scary part too just not the nightmare

Occasionally (Very rarely)... depends on the shirt I'm wearing. Usually, I'll try to avoid them. Sometimes, I'll wear a tank top with a self bra under one of the tighter or more out-linish shirts.

~SkyCrystal~

i just remembered something stupid i said xD

when i was 7 or 8, i was like,

"i'd never wear a bra, it would just make me look smaller!"

needless to say, i didn't follow that peice of wisdom ^.^'

bytheway: i do wear a cup bra.

I'm not in the "younger people's age group". I'm more of an "mature women age group". I wear an A cup, sometimes B.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hurray, my breasts grew xD I wear a B cup now, yay flatness. :3

yea. of cours i wear padded. so embarrasing... i wear a cup... my friends make fun of my breasts

Last edited by a moderator:
yea. of cours i wear padded. so embarrasing... i wear a cup... my friends make fun of my breasts
They don't sound like very good friends if they're making you feel awkward because you're taking a while to grow there...

i started wearing sports bras in 4th grade. by 5th grade i was wearing a 36 A. in 6th grade my mom wouldnt buy me anymore because she thought i had enough. so iwas wearing an A cup when i should have been wearing a 32 C. in 7th grade my DAD bought me some so now im wearing a 38 C. im not complaining but sometimes i feel like the boys arent even listening to me.theyre just looking at my breasts! does anybody know how to stop that from happenin?

For i was like 10 yrs old when i started using bras i was so happy but now its getting annoying with the straps

♥9liz9♥

Sorry if I've replied to this topic already...

Yes, I do wear a bra.

My chest is large for my age (according to my mom, who is a nurse). I heard some boys in my gym class saying,

"Lynn has big boobs. She needs a bigger bra." I was trying to figure out whom it was who said that, but I couldn't. If I got out of my seat I'd be yelled at by the teacher.

I hate it when boys make comments like that to girls.

>.>

I still wear a sports bra, but I could fit into a 36B. O.O I've tried. Actually, I'm not sure what the number was, I just know it was something-B. I'm only 12 yrs old and I think my sports bras are a little too small for me.

Have this ever happened to you, but certain clothes you wear effect how big your chests look. Like when I wear a baggy T-shirt, I seem almost flat-chested, but if I wear a tighter shirt, my chests seem much bigger. O.O

Anyways I was at chinese school and this 9 yr old boy said I had big boobs. >.> How obnoxious.

i started wearing sports bras in 4th grade. by 5th grade i was wearing a 36 A. in 6th grade my mom wouldnt buy me anymore because she thought i had enough. so iwas wearing an A cup when i should have been wearing a 32 C. in 7th grade my DAD bought me some so now im wearing a 38 C. im not complaining but sometimes i feel like the boys arent even listening to me.theyre just looking at my breasts! does anybody know how to stop that from happenin?
Wear baggy clothes.

It takes notice off your chest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back