Do you wear a bra yet?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i agree with kandi, that's what i do. of course, then some idiot pervs say im flat. in my head im screaming at them "first of all, why the heck were you looking, how should you know? and second, have you ever noticed how baggy my clothes are? you are an idiot perverted guy!" im not saying i care what they all think but it gets annoying when you know they are looking, but then they stop talking to you because you're "flat" (which i am not, by the way)

Guys are boys. Girls are girls.

I do not want a bra and I dont have 1.

The average age a girl starts to wear a bra is around 10-11

Okay, I'm simply going to assume I never posted in this topic.

Yep, I do. Sports bras, to be precise. Flat enough that I can't fit in to a real one but un flat enough that it looks very unflattering and shows things I don't want shown without one.

Me? Oh... I was 8 when I got my first bra. My age you ask? 11. I'm not sure what size though. :furawatchi:

Ps: Ray Myserio, love the avatar! :pochitchi:

Last edited by a moderator:
I was wearing a small sports bra that really wasn't doing justice and I got a normal one. Not sure what its techical name is but I'm a 34A.

Oh, and have yall heard about the woman with triple Fs!? :lol:

Evidently she's gotten like.. 8 breast implants and can't get anymore or she'd be breaking the law. :mametchi:

Last edited by a moderator:
I was wearing a small sports bra that really wasn't doing justice and I got a normal one. Not sure what its techical name is but I'm a 34A.
Oh, and have yall heard about the woman with triple Fs!? :chohimetchi:

Evidently she's gotten like.. 8 breast implants and can't get anymore or she'd be breaking the law. :ichigotchi:
:pochitchi: OHMYGOODNESS.

-breaking the law? Yipes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back