Do you wear a bra yet?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, when I was 10 my mom suggested one, but I refused and about a year ago I realized how dumb I looked without one XD

I wear sports bras. They hide under my shirts nicely.

Im only 11 and all my friends wear bras and im stuck with a sports bra! WAH!!!
Same here!! :lol:

And I don't even NEED a sports bra anymore!! ;) I'm not flat-chested at all, and I got my period when I was 10 and a half. But my mom thinks that I shouldn't get an actual bra until I'm 13 cause she still thinks that they aren't good for you. >.< She thinks that kids shouldn't wear actual bras, even if we don't need a sports bra anymore. Some girls in my class has chests that are even smaller than mine, and they wear an actual bra.

And Shadowfire,I kinda need a bra too. o_O If I don't wear one, I just look so dumb. >.<

And whfuhaphopahoashioahdfoh!!!!!!! B) :) :eek: That woman's CRAZY!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, I beleive I started wearing one in the 5th grade, just because I wanted too, note: I didn't really need it. When I first started out wearing them, I didn't wear them every day, becasue they were uncomfortable to me. I started to wear them all the time in the 6th grade. I reccomend starting with a sports bra, and moving up to a real bra. ;)

I've been wearing a bra since sometime around the end of 2006, I only wear sports bras though, their super comfortable and the straps dont dig in :(

[SIZE=7pt]Nope. And happy that way.[/SIZE]

You know what I found out recently? Wearing a bra too much is actually bad for you. >.> Let's have a bra bonfire! xD And I think I grew over the weekend because my chest got really sore, and my bra doesn't fit me as well as before...it sucks, but it's also good. =P

Ya i do. I started wearing them when i started feeling totally umcomfortable with training bras! ;)

Me too! I started weariing mine in the summer after 4th grade. haha my dad was in my room, saying good night to me and he said "What is this??" and he picked up my bra and I was soooo emberrased so I just said Uhh nothing and I grabbed it from him and put it in my drawer. Lol!!!

I've been wearing a bra since sometime around the end of 2006, I only wear sports bras though, their super comfortable and the straps dont dig in :(
Sport bras are comfortable?! I wear sports bras, and they're the most uncomfortable things on earth!!!!!!! B) :) But if I don't wear a bra, it's even more uncomfortable. What should I do??

I really don't want to wear a sports bra anymore, but if I don't wear one, it's even worse. What should I do?

And tomrulez, it's VERY annoying. :(

Sport bras are comfortable?! I wear sports bras, and they're the most uncomfortable things on earth!!!!!!! B) :) But if I don't wear a bra, it's even more uncomfortable. What should I do??
I really don't want to wear a sports bra anymore, but if I don't wear one, it's even worse. What should I do?

And tomrulez, it's VERY annoying. :(
What are you talking about? Sports bras are really comfortable.

Sport bras are comfortable?! I wear sports bras, and they're the most uncomfortable things on earth!!!!!!! :eek: :p But if I don't wear a bra, it's even more uncomfortable. What should I do??

And tomrulez, it's VERY annoying. :angry:
OK. Thanks for telling me that.

I've been wearing a bra since I was about 11. I have size B or something.

I hate wearing normal bras. They're so uncomfortable. And anyway, a sports bra suits my lifestyle more than a normal one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back