Do you work hard on your avvies/signatures?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

`Krystal

Reaction score
Avvie; Well, I found it on Photobucket so no. xD

Siggy; It took me a very long time to perfect. ;3

What about you?

It's not like the most important thing in my life, but I do feel that it represents who I am. So I try my best to make it nice. But I don't spend hours on it.

//Asia

Avvie- I just found it randomly on some page of the internet, and I thought it was cute ^^

Siggy- not really. I uually just keep the same things - my name, smooth smoothies, my twitter, and my youtube.. and just cange the colors around to go with my avvie. I didn't really work that hard on it, 'cept for all the code messups that I had to fix.

Avvies, not really. I usually get a nice pic and edit it.

Siggies; Obviously. It's hard for me, cause I usually use song lyrics, so the formatting often exceeds my limit.

Avvie: Found it to match my siggy

Siggy: YES! It keeps glitching so I have to work on it for about 20 minutes until it is perfected >.<

Av: Sort of. I go on lots of avatar websites from time to time and download a bunch and pick the one I want to use.

Sig: Whenever I feel like changing my signature, I basically just write whatever I feel like writing. Don't put much effort! But I ALWAYS put the Crystal Clear Bling page in no matter what!!

Avvie: Not really, I just do a lot of Photobucket searching.

Siggy: Usually, I just scrape something together in 5 minutes. My current signature took a long while to make it perfect.

Last edited by a moderator:
Avvie: I have fun looking through pictures and stuff, then weeks later I go through the junk I've accumulated on my computer and pick pictures I like and cut out 100x100 pixel squares I like and call them avvies /D I never animate anything or anything.

Sig: Not really. It's had the same format for months now, I just put in random different lyrics in it and sometimes poems I randomly write. I'm thinking of giving it a total makeover soon, though.

Hm, well, sometimes. I usually just find a song I like, find an avvie for it, and post the lyrics in tiny, black text, sometimes using a color from the avatar for accents.

So no, not really C:

Kinda. I'm always keeping an eye out for cool things I ould use as an avvie.

And I have like a billion quotes and little things I'd like to put in my siggy, but I do one at a time so I'm set.

Mine have to match. They have to. Or it drives me absolutely insane.

I took a long time editing my avatar of the moment to perfect it, but the signature really didn't take much time.

Avvie: It's always a simple, slightly edited picture of me. Not so much work.

Siggy: Song lyrics. Also not hard.

Neither one of them are hard to actually make, the hard part is gaining inspiration. I change them whenever an idea comes to me. And that isn't very often.

Avvie: For this one, I had a little bit more difficulty than usual. Finding it wasn't that hard, but it was part of a bigger picture so I had to crop it. Paint was being stupid and kept messing up the color on it when I saved it. I fixed it though. xD

Siggy: Not really. Lyrics from one of my favorite songs. <3

I changed them! :D

The signature wasn't the hard part. Lyrics from Had Enough by Breaking Benjamin.

It was the avatar. I always have to find an avatar that sort of fits the song, though this time that didn't necessarily happen. Oh well. I found it on Iconator and took it to Tinypic to edit the eye color because it was originally completely grayscale, which I wasn't too fond of.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back