Doctor Examinations

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't had that kind of exam in like...ever o_O
Closest was my Papsmere (can't recall how it's spelt). I had a nurse get a swab sample from inside my vagina to test for any cervical cancers and such. Those clamps were cold.
I had my Smear test to test for sexually transmitted diseases, well I think that's what it was for :S. But it was just mainly to make sure that my period hadn't gone wierd because I'd caught something, which I hadn't.

I had my Smear test to test for sexually transmitted diseases, well I think that's what it was for :S. But it was just mainly to make sure that my period hadn't gone wierd because I'd caught something, which I hadn't.
Mine was just to make sure all was well and no risk of cervical cancer. That's the the nurse said anyway. I had one after a few shots of Depo.

it was a little uncomftrable beuz wen i got my . my mom took me to the doctor bcus she was worried i got it to early so they checked me

I hate doctors. I havn't been to one since I was 8 years old.My dad hasn't been since he was 20, and he is 53 now.
Eck! That would be so freaky!

I don't know why, but I HOPE I NEVER get a doctor exam where I gotta strip again!

mametchi :D

p.s. I'd rather do it 250 baby a kid than ONE time as a tenn!

I don't really like it. But now they let me wear a little paper dress thing for most of the check up since I'm older. I only have to take it off for a few minutes. I had my last check up in June (but I had to get the guardasil shots so I've been a lot this year), so I'll have to go again in a few months. I guess it's okay since I have a girl doctor. I don't let my mom come in with me anymore, so that's not an issue ;) .

I don't really like it. But now they let me wear a little paper dress thing for most of the check up since I'm older. I only have to take it off for a few minutes. I had my last check up in June (but I had to get the guardasil shots so I've been a lot this year), so I'll have to go again in a few months. I guess it's okay since I have a girl doctor. I don't let my mom come in with me anymore, so that's not an issue ;) .
I don't let my mom in with me, either.

I am perfectly fine with doctors, except when they use needles. I hate them! They are the spawn of Satan!

eww... and they put the people that they strip in unconfortable paper gowns.

I hate them. Last time all she did was grope me and tell me how 'behind' I was developmentaly. I just nervously laughed although there was nothing even slightly funny about it. Now I hate going.

Seriously, I dun't want to go for a 'check up' again, really. It just irritates me. She could AT LEAST tell me that it's okay, people mature at their own pace, etc. and not just make me feel like I'm a teen stuck in a fifth graders body. :/

When I stomach problems, I went to the hospital.

Of course, I get a guy doctor.

So he checks heartbeat, pulse, and what-not, then comments "You're growing up nicely"

WTF?! My mom was there too, like weird?

When he left for a minute, we left. Very uncomfortable.

I hate hospitals, checkups, etc. Can't they be smart enough and let a GIRL doctor examine me? Jeez.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back