Does anyone else hate the Twilight series?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I will admit, he's not that good looking. x3
I <3 Twilight, but I respect other opinions, and I dont run around screaming about it. x3
LOL, I think everyone thinks of all Twilight fans as screaming fangirls going like, "OMG EDWARD MARRY MEEEE!!!"

OMG. As I was in this topic, look at the ad.

xD

Lol.

As I said a while ago in this topic, I'm not a fan of Twilight. I haven't read it or saw the movie, but it doesn't really seem like my kind of story. ;D But, hey, people all like different things.

OMG. As I was in this topic, look at the ad.
xD

Lol.

As I said a while ago in this topic, I'm not a fan of Twilight. I haven't read it or saw the movie, but it doesn't really seem like my kind of story. ;D But, hey, people all like different things.
Think that's weird? Look at this

I like the twilight series but I'm not obbsessed with the characters like lots of people are though. But still I think the books are good:)

LOL, I think everyone thinks of all Twilight fans as screaming fangirls going like, "OMG EDWARD MARRY MEEEE!!!"

That's not true :/

Agreed!

Well, in all honesty, there are alot of fans that DO go around like that. :p

I know someone who went and saw the movie 9 times. I think that's a little too obsessed. :\

The Twilight craze is still claiming the teenage girls of my school.

And I am still harrassed for being a 'vampire'.

I tried to force myself to read the first chapter of Twilight, I couldn't.

And I might be forced to read it for book clubs >___>

There are too many extremely annoying points in the book, and the movie, for me, but I still somehow find myself going back to it just for the good parts.

Sometimes, I amaze myself.

:3

Well, in all honesty, there are alot of fans that DO go around like that. :huh:
I know someone who went and saw the movie 9 times. I think that's a little too obsessed. :\
I've seen it four times, but 3 of them were just for the friends.

Well, in all honesty, there are alot of fans that DO go around like that. ;)
Wow, the most times I've seen a movie is twice (The Simpsons Movie) and that was just because my sister wanted to watch it with me. It's a decent movie though, unlike a certain one.

I don't really like it. Too romancy for me ;) But I am a guy so it's not really fair I guess XD Anyway, I think it is overated...

-psycho

I got it the book for Christmas, and I couldn't put the book down after I started reading it. I really liked it.

Saw the movie today also, not exactly what I expected. The book is better <_<

And no, I am not obsessed either.

They are the worst books I have ever had the misfortune to read.

But still...

Laurent is my sweetie-pie.

Latest posts

Back