Don't put your personal info in profile!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I too agree that it is dangerous to put your personal info into your profile! That's why I don't have one! You never know what kinds of sickos, perverts, and fruitcakes are out there :rolleyes: :angry: :angry: :D :D :blink:

okay i will roplay and i will be the newborn baby si and my name will be miley

Roleplay? I think that you have my topic confused with something else. ^o^

It is dangerous. My parents don't really care if I join a different site. Not that they're not careful of me, but they do tell me about what to put and what not to.

In my profile I used to have my province and Canada. My parents told me that night about how sometimes 50 year old men somtimes pose as 10 year old boys to get kid's info on where they live. I went on her the next morning and immediatly changed it to just Canada. (btw, I'm only 11 years old. I don't know how to hack into anything.)

And once I was chatting on the pm system with romantictam. He/she asked me questions like 'How old are you?' and 'where do you live'. I told them a brief answer and they gave one in exchange.

My parents foiund out about that too. They told me again, 'Don't go posting personal information. The internet is VERY dangerous.'

If only adults (or maybe even kids) would stop wanting to rob us, or kidnap us, we'd be able to at least think we're safe on the internet.

I myself would not know what to do without internet...unless I pick up that book thats been sitting at my desk the past month... Anyway, gotta go!

SOOOOOOOOOO RIGHT Z00Mrocks It is very dangerous and I hope everyone agrees with you :hitodetchi:

and I am only 10 even I know not to put my info in You are SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SAFE :hitodetchi:

I hate the way people always take the credit for what I said already. ^.^''

This information is very good. You should never post it, it is very easy for hackers (I know because I'm very good with computers and internet safety as I've done courses and learnt how computers and internet work) and bad people to get your passwors ect from the most simple stuff. In a way I feel bad being on this site as im over 18 and an adult but im not here to harm people, i just found this forum while browsing for tamagotchi stuff and thought it was a nice place to join up. I dont really make a lot of friends on that for the reason of my age, I don't want to make out im bad because im not. Friends are welcome, just that I wont talk as often because I dont want trouble. Im mainly here for me and my 4 year old sister-in-law who loves tamas like me and she loves hearing me read the posts to her and even knows a few peoples aliases on here! Shes only 4 but is pretty good with her fake tama (I wont buy her a v3 until shes ready so a cheap one is fine and she don't know the difference lol)

ZOOMrocks that sounds suss how they were asking those type of questions, did you block them from talking to you? I NEVER ask those type of question unless I am talking to someone I know is my age. Ive met about 40 people from the net before, they were all nice but it was from a safe meeting site where people could meet and they were all adults. And Im an adult but I say my age so kids know they are not talking to someone there age, just for safety, there parents may not like them talking to me which I fully understand, I wouldn't like the idea of my child talking to someone half there age or so (I've been there done that before at 16 and it was trouble) I give out my details but I know im safe in a forum of kids that don't know how to hack or that would do anything to me. And for adults that are 50 wanting to kidnap innocent children makes me very upset and angry, if I found anyone with that intention grrr.... Not going into detail what I'd do! But if anyone is worried about someone, talk to an adult or inbox me, I know ways to get rid of them and I will have a word wityh them if there on this site and talk to an admin to arrange some sort of block.

Timefall

Last edited by a moderator:
This information is very good. You should never post it, it is very easy for hackers (I know because I'm very good with computers and internet safety as I've done courses and learnt how computers and internet work) and bad people to get your passwors ect from the most simple stuff. In a way I feel bad being on this site as im over 18 and an adult but im not here to harm people, i just found this forum while browsing for tamagotchi stuff and thought it was a nice place to join up. I dont really make a lot of friends on that for the reason of my age, I don't want to make out im bad because im not. Friends are welcome, just that I wont talk as often because I dont want trouble. Im mainly here for me and my 4 year old sister-in-law who loves tamas like me and she loves hearing me read the posts to her and even knows a few peoples aliases on here! Shes only 4 but is pretty good with her fake tama (I wont buy her a v3 until shes ready so a cheap one is fine and she don't know the difference lol)
ZOOMrocks that sounds suss how they were asking those type of questions, did you block them from talking to you? I NEVER ask those type of question unless I am talking to someone I know is my age. Ive met about 40 people from the net before, they were all nice but it was from a safe meeting site where people could meet and they were all adults. And Im an adult but I say my age so kids know they are not talking to someone there age, just for safety, there parents may not like them talking to me which I fully understand, I wouldn't like the idea of my child talking to someone half there age or so (I've been there done that before at 16 and it was trouble) I give out my details but I know im safe in a forum of kids that don't know how to hack or that would do anything to me. And for adults that are 50 wanting to kidnap innocent children makes me very upset and angry, if I found anyone with that intention grrr.... Not going into detail what I'd do! But if anyone is worried about someone, talk to an adult or inbox me, I know ways to get rid of them and I will have a word wityh them if there on this site and talk to an admin to arrange some sort of block.

Timefall
Not intirely true timefall. There are more adults on this forum than you think. True, that there might be more kids, but there are plenty of adults here also. This is just comming from my state of mind, but you don't HAVE to talk to people your own age group. Tamatalk is a website for all ages to come and enjoy. I say as long as you aren't discussing anything bad, then it is surley alright to talk to everyone. Plus the fact that you don't really know for sure how old anyone really is if you don't know them. You can't just count what they tell you. ^.^

I agree. Its very dangerous. Like for enstance some ppl could say they are like 9 but really they are 42! :) Creepy! Everyone hears about kidnappings from the web on the news everyday! Its very scary. So please everyone BE CAREFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

*Mamitchi465*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back