"Don't Stop Making Tamas!" Petition

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Comment: Don't stop making English Tamagotchis, and bring Tamagotchi! the anime over here! :nyatchi:

Comment: Tamagotchi's were my favorite toy ever since I was around Six, and they will continue to be, too.

Comment: I started collecting Tamagotchis last year, and the Connections aren't in stock/to buy besides for eBay, but they're really expensive... I'd be willing to pay alot of my money for Tamagotchis, and wish to have them in stores again, maybe add some more functions not to get teased at school. whut~ Well, I'd add some math to it to make teachers actually LET them be brought to school... <.<

Last edited by a moderator:

comment: I would love to have some colored tamagotchis in other countries than Japan!

Comment: Tamagotchis played a huge part in my childhood. There are plenty of English speaking fans, so please, please make more in English, especially the coloured ones <3

Comment: Tamas are awesome, and I treat them as my real pets! I think it would be really cool if we had an English color Tamagotchi because then I could understand what was going on! Don't stop now! Lots of people- pretty much everybody on this site love tamas!

Comment: Don't deprive the next generation of the joys that we had as kids!

Comment: I still remember the joy I experienced hatching and taking care of my very first V3 Tama, and future generations should be able to experience the same joy :3

Comment: Been a fan since the original P1!! w0000000000t!

Comment: Don't stop making English tamas! I love them, my friend loves them, and everyone on this site loves them! Stop making them and civilization as we know it will collapse! (Maybe I'm exaggerating, but that's what I think). >. <

Comment: i love tamagotchis.. much much... are the best product and toy of the world...

help everyone to save! ... i have v1 v2 v3 v4.5 v5 v5.5 v6

*personal link to own web site removed - site rules*

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't Stop Making Tamagotchis!

That means YOU, Bandai America.

;)

Well, since there's an Angelgotchi petition, I thought it would be great if there was a petition like this! When it gets lots and lots of replies I'll email Bandai with the link and maybe, just maybe the Tama-Go will NOT be the final English Tamagotchi...

Basically, you have to say your age and gender so Bandai knows what audience to make their future Tamas for, and your country so they know where to release it. We can work together to get hundreds of replies and when Bandai sees this... whooo knooowws...?

To sign up for this petition, simply fill out this form:

You don't NEED to say your age and gender if you don't want to but it is greatly appreciated. I hope you can help!

~ EMF :newmametchi:

I love Tamagotchi's, especially Tama-Go's! If you stop making them, you will be crushing all of us. Please, keep making Tamagotchi's!

Comment:

Bandai,

We the Tamagotchi fans don't want this to be the end of tamagotchi. I know times have changed and more technology advanced but that is no reason to stop making tamagotchi. You can easily appeal to the 90's kids and fellow fans by bringing out some of the older tamagotchi's again. maybe bring out a " Tamagotchi retro" and bring back the P1 or the Tamagotchi Connection v1.

Comment:maybe their should be a tamagotchi with ALL characters, from V1 to iD L. :D

and maybe tamagotchi iD/iD L/+Color for AMERICA TOO. TAMA-TALKERS UNITE!!

Comment:please dont stop making Tamagotchis! They are my favorite virtual hand-held game! PLEASE THEY ARE MY LIFE!!!!

Comment: I've grown up with Tamagotchi's, ever since they came out in 1996-1997. i still collect them, and i DO NOT want to see Bandai discontinue their tama line in the U.S. it just wouldnt be fair.

Comment: Tamagotchis were a big part of my childhood, and I would love it if you would be kind enough to make more English Tamagotchis. I know that I and the many English fans of Tamagotchi would greatly appreciate it.

Comment: WHAT!? THEYRE GONNA STOP MAKING TAMAGOTCHIS????? THAT'S NOT FAIR!!!!! :angry:

Really, I love Tamas!!! They're so cute! NOW IM GONNA GO OUT AND BUY EVERY ONE I CAN FIND!!!!! :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back