"Don't Stop Making Tamas!" Petition

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Comment:

Please, don't stop making tamagotchis. I grew up with them I very clearly remember my first tama, a v2, and how much fun I had taking care of it. To this day, I still have it and play with it. Even if you make one final, grand effort with the English audience, I can honestly say that I would be okay with that. Though I loved the tama-go, I was very dissatisfied with how it turned out, and I think Bandai could possibly redeem the entire toy series just by giving one final hurrah. I think they would be surprised by the amount of people that would buy tamas, especially now that new ones haven't been released in English speaking countries in almost 2 years. I think the mistake they made was making the tama-go's so big. All I really one is at least one last, good old fashioned tama before Bandai gives up on us english fans for good.

PLEASE DON'T KILL MY CHILDHOOD </3

Yes! please continue making tamagotchies! I love them! they are the best! I have 3 of them and don't make me buy virtual pets, who copied off you! We all love tamagotchies! I will continue buying more, in fact, I have been looking for them in stores, but i could not find them! Don't crush my world of tamagotchies! Don't kill all these guys! :kuribotchi: :kusatchi: :hitodetchi: :mametchi: :furawatchi: :mimitchi: :babytchi: :puroperatchi: :newmametchi: :ichigotchi:

Name: Siena

Please DO NOT stop making Tamagotchi's! I remember the first time I got mine, when me, my older sister, and our friend (well, our mom too, we can't drive and it was too faraway to walk) went to Toys r us or some place like that and we found a HUGE wall of Tamagotchi's. Well, maybe it just seemed huge to 6, 8, and 9 year old's. After looking around for a bit, I was the last one to choose mine and finally I spotted one way up top and had my mom reach it for me. It was pink, with winged hearts all over. I couldn't wait to get started.

TAMAGOTCHIS ARE SOME OF MY BEST MEMORIES- PLEASE DO NOT GET RID OF THEM

Comment: I became a fan of Tamagotchi's pretty late, but now I love them, it would be good if you made a new one, not too big but with more features. Thanks Bandai!

Comment:I would absolutely love a new tama in England, but I wouldn't like it to be too girly, so I don't get laughed at by my schoolmates.

Comment:DON'T STOP MAKING TAMAS! I'VE LOVED THEM SINCE I WAS 9!

Comment: Contrary to what you believe, we do still love little egg shaped things that are controlled by 3 buttons. Not everybody is obsessed with touch screens nowadays. Don't stop making them! Release vintages again! If Tamagotchis aren't popular anymore, why are TamaTalk and other Tamagotchi forums so active? Bring them back! We would buy them. c:

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not going to do this, but I would sign a petition to rerelease older versions. :D

Comment: Bandai, tamagotchi is probably the only toy that has continued for so long and still has its swag. Please dont make the tama-go the last tama, also BRING THE TAMAGOTCHI COLOR OR ID OR IDL HERE! I know u guys think that Japan would have higher sales and interest in it but think again! Americas sooooo much bigger than Japan! More people= more $$$$=more ☺!(Plus theres so many complainers including me)

comment: I've always loved tamagotchi i got one because one of my friend had one then i got one and i gave some to my friends and i made it a trend at my school and it was fun connecting and i wish i can go back to thoses days in elementary so i want to save tama's for my sake and everyones because its so many memories we had

comment: I've always loved tamagotchi and continue to play with them even if they have discontinued by Bandai. I personally think that Bandai is done with Tamagotchi Virtual pets and have moved onto other things. I think that from now on they are just going to do Tamagotchi related stuff, and just continue with Tamagotchi VP's in Japan. I could be wrong though, come on Bandai! Prove me wrong :)

Comment: Tamas rock!

^_^ :lol: :wacko: :mimitchi: :gozarutchi: :pochitchi: :marumimitchi: :newmametchi: :nazotchi:

Uhm, forum petitions like this dont work, not in this form anyway, you need to create a petition on a site, like thepetitionsite.com

This will be ineffective unless its on an official site, jfyi!

Comment: PLease keep making tamagotchi's, and release some of the japanese one's we have yet to get^-^

Never ever stop tamas!!!!!!

Comment:I would buy the million of a new tama just to encourage bandai to make more!!!!!!!

Comment: I have had a tamagotchi for a long time and I love playing with them... And I would be nothing without them.

Comment: Don't stop making Tamagotchis. I had my first Tamagotchi in 4th grade; the Tamagotchi Connection V2 was the most recent Tamagotchi at the time. During recess and lunch, my friends and I would always have our Tamagotchis play games with each other and even have them marry each other sometimes.

I remember me and my friends being so excited when we found out about the V3, then the V4, and so on. It was such an exciting experience to open the packaging of a new Tamagotchi and pull the tab.

I'm now a sophomore in high school and I still want to enjoy this virtual pet like I did years ago. In fact, you guys should bring this virtual pet to handheld video game consoles again. It would also be pretty cool to implement online capabilities to it.

Comment: I bought my first Tamagotchi in 3rd Grade or so, to be honest, I was pretty fun. I enjoyed it with my friends who don't have a tamagotchi, but still help me with raising my tama. As I grow up, I began to research more in depth on Tamagotchi and realized you made many versions and I bought 3 more Tamagotchi. Well, the color Tamagotchi announcement really surprised me, I anticipated it to be English, but no... there's only the Japanese version. So I kept hoping and hoping there'll be a day when there's color Tamagotchi in English despite the announcement you made for not releasing it anymore! So please please produce more Tamagotchis for us! The color Tamagotchi is more preferable. Thanks!

Comment:please don't stop making english Tamagotchi's :( its just not right, I've been collecting tamagotchi's since I was 8. Now and I would love to have the Tamagotchi IDL as part of my collection but its aggravating that it is only in Japanese!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back