Earrings!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pffft, I've had my ears pierced about 4 times so far in my life. I never let them heal properly and they close up, so right now my ears are jewelry-free. I'm considering getting them pierced sometime soon though.

I go with just plain diamonds.
gozarutchi_by_Rivenn.gif

Uh at the moment..

-0ga black plugs with pink leopard colorfront (I'm so manly, right?)

- I'm trying to shrink my second holes down to at least 4ga...

- 6ga marble plug

Because TT won't let me edit my post..

-0ga rainbow plugs

-6ga marble plugs (yes, my ears shrunk from 2ga to 6ga! :) )

-8ga jade green plug

Frist Hole: 6g purple plugs (i'm staying here, yay!)

Second Hole: Standard diamond studs

A few weeks ago I got my seconds pierced and I'm so happy. I also planned to get my thirds pierced after a few years, as a reward for finishing school or something, but I decided to pierce at least one of them myself (spur of the moment) and after trying and trying again I succeeded in piercing a third hole in my right lobe. Yay me!

Currently in my firsts I'm wearing studs with little bats dangling off them, standard diamond piercing studs in my seconds, and a yellow plastic stud in my third. :~D

Left ear in my lobe I have 1-'Babe' stud. 2-Silver hoop with a green bead. 3-A safety pin 4-A plain gold stud. I pierced my cartlidge myself last Monday and put a silver hoop in it today.

Right ear in my lobe I have 1-Silver hoop with a key on it. 2-A black bow stud. 3-A silver hoop with a bell on it (I jingle.). 4-A plain blue and gold stud.

I usually get my stuff at Claires, so Right now I have zippers in, and I like stuff like that.

I also make my own earrings, and those are usually dangles. One time, I made a pair out of sand dollars that I found on the beach.

A few weeks ago I got my seconds pierced and I'm so happy. I also planned to get my thirds pierced after a few years, as a reward for finishing school or something, but I decided to pierce at least one of them myself (spur of the moment) and after trying and trying again I succeeded in piercing a third hole in my right lobe. Yay me!

Currently in my firsts I'm wearing studs with little bats dangling off them, standard diamond piercing studs in my seconds, and a yellow plastic stud in my third. :~D
I don't really approve of self piercing, but I hope you used a hollow piercing needle that is the correct gauge, and autoclaved it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back