Earrings!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
1st holes: 2ga (goal size is 3 inches)

2nd holes: 6ga (goal: probably like 00ga or 0ga)

3rd hole: 14ga (goal: atleast at 4ga... or lower like 8ga.)

Ear piercings I want:

2ga inner conch

4ga cartlidge

8ga tragus

And.... I might get new plugs tomorrow!
Three inches is a lot! I'm sure you could pull it off, though :3

Off topic: I enjoy your body modification spam on Tumblr, just thought I'd let you know.

Maybe I'll wait 'til I move out to stretch my ears... and I'll also get pretty dreadlocks to match :)

Three inches is a lot! I'm sure you could pull it off, though :3

Off topic: I enjoy your body modification spam on Tumblr, just thought I'd let you know.

Maybe I'll wait 'til I move out to stretch my ears... and I'll also get pretty dreadlocks to match :)
Thank you! :)

Ahaha, thank you. :3

My mom is making me stop now (at 2ga). There's still time to stretch after high school.

Oh my god, I am in stretching heaven right now.

Today I bought a pair of fake tapers, and a pair of fake plugs. I'm not really sure what size they are, buy when I get back to Australia (I'm on holidays in Singapore atm) I'll check, take pictures and upload. Ugh so happy right now!

The tapers are relatively small, but the plugs are bigger. I also saw real tapers/plugs/barbells etc. but my parents would never let me get them ;_;

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh my god, I am in stretching heaven right now.

Today I bought a pair of fake tapers, and a pair of fake plugs. I'm not really sure what size they are, buy when I get back to Australia (I'm on holidays in Singapore atm) I'll check, take pictures and upload. Ugh so happy right now!

The tapers are relatively small, but the plugs are bigger. I also saw real tapers/plugs/barbells etc. but my parents would never let me get them ;_;
Fake one's are probably around a 2.

The tapers are about 2ga and the plugs are 7/16"

I'm going to see if they have any 1/2" or 9/16" next time I go. The ones I have are just too small for my liking. I need bigger! >.<

Also, the posts for the fake plugs are about 16 or 14ga, I can't really tell. I don't know what size needle they used when I got them pierced, it was about nine years ago. But over time they've stretched a bit with heavy earrings etc.

So happy right now!

^I think fake plugs are a good alternative if you can't stretch your ears. Id like to stretch, but i'm not allowed to til i'm 18. Plus, I like wearing earrings. I have fake plugs that are 6 or 4 gauge, and the post is a 16g. My friend has some that have 0g plugs.

The tapers are about 2ga and the plugs are 7/16"

I'm going to see if they have any 1/2" or 9/16" next time I go. The ones I have are just too small for my liking. I need bigger! >.<

Also, the posts for the fake plugs are about 16 or 14ga, I can't really tell. I don't know what size needle they used when I got them pierced, it was about nine years ago. But over time they've stretched a bit with heavy earrings etc.

So happy right now!
Whoa whoa! Those are HUGE jumps (like 7 sizes!!) even for fake plugs!

I think fake plugs are OK. One thing I don't like is that the threads strip on the acrylic tapers/plugs so easily! (I own a pair, actually! XD)

Yesterday I bought another pair of fake plugs, 00ga this time.

I was going to buy some 14ga tapers instead but I decided not to. Next time though, I think. My parents would kill me, but just to stretch them the tiniest bit to satisfy my obsession would be okay, yeah? Even though it isn't worth stretching to something so tiny, I'd just like to >.<

Yesterday I bought another pair of fake plugs, 00ga this time.

I was going to buy some 14ga tapers instead but I decided not to. Next time though, I think. My parents would kill me, but just to stretch them the tiniest bit to satisfy my obsession would be okay, yeah? Even though it isn't worth stretching to something so tiny, I'd just like to >.<
Nice~

I stretched my third hole to 3mm (10ga) yesterday! :D

Pictures soon? :D

2ga black acrylic owl plugs

4ga glow in the dark plugs

10ga plug

Last edited by a moderator:
Right now, I'm wearing cute little green & yellow dragonfly earrings. I have sunglasses somewhere though (earrings that are sunglasses).

DDD:

I went to school the other day with these tiny little Ladybird danglies, and I found out that we aren't allowed them. Now I have to wear studs :(

I like some dangly ones and hoop ones but my fav are cutsie ones with like themes. Like I have these penguin and polar bear ones that I love to wear, I also like to wear Christmas earring during the Summer just to bring the spirit back. :D

I love how this topic has turned into a mass disussion of stretched ears ~

I haven't got my seconds done yet D:

When I do, and when they heal, I'll probably stretch them slowly too.

I'm allergic to earrings~ They make my ears all ichy.

It's fine for a day, though.

I haven't put earrings in my ears since I was like 11, and I discovered last night that I can still get earrings in my ears. So I'm wearing small gold hoops right now. :3

My ears have been pierced twice... Once when I was 13 and the other when I was 15. When I work, I just wear the piercing studs they used so my ears won't close up. But when I go do something fun, I wear studs or any kind of non-dangly type in the top and a dangle in the bottom. I've been considering a third piercing and a cartiltage piercing too. I buy most of my earrings from Claire's too :D

Well, as a jewerly lover, I have a lot. Sterling silver earrings are part of my everyday jewery (earrings, pandora, ring, charm bracelet, hair ties xD, cross necklase) but I have to buy a new pair weekly, for I loose them daily! I just lost a pair of little flowerz. But I like to play dressup haha and sometimes wear dangles, but hey, it ruins da style.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back