Earrings!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If you want an industrial, go to a professional piercer to make sure your ear can support one. Some people's can't. Some of my holes are placed properly for them, but I hardly wear an industrial unless I'm going out somewhere. I can wear two 16 gauge industrials; one in each ear, as well as a 14 gauge vertical in the right ear. Industrials need to be kept very clean at all times during healing. Sometimes it's better to get two piercings in line for the industrial and wear either horseshoe barbells or captive bead rings in them until they heal.

I've got the pearl studs my boyfriend got me for one of our anniversaries in at the moment but since the holidays are coming up, I might opt for these dangling earrings I have that are a red, white, and green combo of tiny bells and snowflakes. :)

Lobes: 4ga (2ga soon!)

Second holes: 6ga

Third: 14ga

I'm thinkin about going to three inches now. :)

I have two holes in each of my ears (so they're double pierced, I guess that's the correct terminology?) and I wear earrings all the time. I've been into big, flashy earrings lately.

I really would like my third hole pierced and then either my cartilage or my industrial done. My parents aren't super supportive of this, but I'll be on my own in about a year and a half and they can't stop me if that's what I want to do, haha :) But for now I'm content with my current piercings.

Right ear: 2ga metal pincher (I'll post pics later)

6ga maroon single flair plug

14ga barbell (I lost all of my o rings on my 12ga plugs/pinchers)

Left: 4ga pink pincher

6ga maroon plug

screen-capture-19.png

That is all.

And plus, my ears aren't stretched that big..
Lol, that made me laugh xD

earrings

Left ear:

2ga metal plug (pincher in that pic)

6ga maroon plug

14ga barbell

Right ear:

4ga pink plug

6ga maroon plug

Last edited by a moderator:
I only have first holes, I'm getting seconds sometime fairly soon.

Ugh I want to stretch my ears so badly! Not too much though, I don't know what size terminology, but nothing too big haha.

I only have first holes, I'm getting seconds sometime fairly soon.

Ugh I want to stretch my ears so badly! Not too much though, I don't know what size terminology, but nothing too big haha.
gaugechart.jpg

Refer to this (but one thing I hate is that they don't show 7mm or 1ga...)

And thanks for using the correct terminology. :)

And if your concerned about jobs, look up... Modified mind I think it is? It's a job thing for being who have tattoos and large lobes.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh yeah! I found some AWESOME three inch (75mm?) plugs! SO HAPPY.

Too bad they're like so much money.

ANNNNNNNNNNND, I might get my inner conch done soon! Hopefully to 5mm (4ga)!!!!!

I would like to stretch my first holes to 1/2" or 9/16" at most I think

n_n
Go big or go home, right? :)

I'm thinking about getting my conch dermal punched to a 00ga.

Personally, for my lobes, I can't wait to get to 9mm. :) Then I can finish school and go to college and then continue my journey to 3 inches!

And just a random thought: I just hate it when girls have 'normal' (20ga) lobes and a nose ring and say "I'm into body modification!!!11" but when they see someone like Pauly Unstoppable, they saw ew. :s

I recently switched out the pearl studs I normally wear and opted for something more festive when I recently attended a couple of Christmas parties. They were dangling earrings and had things like snowflakes and jingly bells in them. :D

1st holes: 2ga (goal size is 3 inches)

2nd holes: 6ga (goal: probably like 00ga or 0ga)

3rd hole: 14ga (goal: atleast at 4ga... or lower like 8ga.)

Ear piercings I want:

2ga inner conch

4ga cartlidge

8ga tragus

And.... I might get new plugs tomorrow!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back