Earrings!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing on my ears, I never wear earrings.

I'm having a hard time resisting the urge to pick at this scab on my earring hole. It hurts too. x.x
My right second hole is kinda infected. X.x I had to downsize from a 12ga to a 14ga to a 16ga. :\

EDIT: I might go to an inch or two. <3

I wear either labret studs (16 gauge) or horseshoe barbells in all of my ear piercings. I have 12 piercings in my right ear, and 11 in my left, which include the tragus of both(14 gauge). The only piercing I don't have on my left ear is the conch that I have in my right ear. That is also 14 gauge. I only have one hole that is not stretched on each ear which I can wear "regular" earrings in. I usually wear a hoop earring there. I don't wear earrings with those thin "fishhook" style wires. Much too thin; they can actually saw through the lobe. If I buy earrings with those, I cut them off, and put the earring on a 16 gauge small hoop before I wear them. I only have one hole that is a larger gauge. It is on my right ear, and it's a 4 gauge, and I'm not going to make it any larger. All the earrings I'm wearing now have different colored balls on them. The only matched ones are 2" hoops.

This cool kid wears the nonexistent kind. :)

I never actually got my ears pierced. Why? I don't know, actually. I guess that's just not how I roll. I'm by no means scared of getting them pierced or of needles in general- if I ever had to for whatever reason, I wouldn't care all that much, I just... Haven't.

~Mew

I had my left ear stretched to a 4ga, but I had to downsize because I got a blowout/infection. :( But it's healing!!!

I wanna make a stretching journal on here. xD What do you guys think? It could also be like faq thing?

Last edited by a moderator:
First hole: Faux plugs.. since i'm stricly not allowed to stretch until i'm 18, thanks mom. However, the plugs are a 16g. so I guess I did kinda stretch xD the fake part is about a 6g plug.

Second Hole: tiny diamond studs

First hole: Faux plugs.. since i'm stricly not allowed to stretch until i'm 18, thanks mom. However, the plugs are a 16g. so I guess I did kinda stretch xD the fake part is about a 6g plug.

Second Hole: tiny diamond studs
That sucks. Sorry. D: My mom is allowing me to stretch to about a 00ga but I can't go any farther until I know what job I want.. (I wanna be a criminal psychologist...) and I'm in college with a job.

Anyway, my goal size is two inches. :)

That sucks. Sorry. D: My mom is allowing me to stretch to about a 00ga but I can't go any farther until I know what job I want.. (I wanna be a criminal psychologist...) and I'm in college with a job.

Anyway, my goal size is two inches. :)
Yeah, it upsets me. I told my mom I wouldnt go past a 2 gauge (because I honestly just wanted a 4 or 6..) and she gave me a lecture about how they wont shut back to normal size and Ill never get a job.. >.<

Yeah, it upsets me. I told my mom I wouldnt go past a 2 gauge (because I honestly just wanted a 4 or 6..) and she gave me a lecture about how they wont shut back to normal size and Ill never get a job.. >.<
They (6 ga earrings) do shrink a little if you take them out. XD But it's not permanent.

I WANT GAUGES!

Really baddddd

I have my ear pierced twice, with just some tiny loopies with some balls attached.

I only have first holes, but I'm probably getting my seconds done soon. I like to wear cute/strange earrings. Right now I have a pair of dark dark grey metallic roses which are actually pretty wide and they make me look like I have stretched earlobes n_n

Before that I was wearing a pair of big silver plastic spikes. I often mismatch my earrings and I also put needles/safety pins through my holes if I'm going somewhere special with my friends.

I can't wait to get my seconds done because I would probably wear four different earrings and I love piercings :3

I WANT GAUGES!

Really baddddd

I have my ear pierced twice, with just some tiny loopies with some balls attached.
Y U NO START NOW?!

imageproxy.php

No, really. Wal-Mart sells circular barbells in 18-...8ga? But start with a 18ga, and each month, go up a size.

But when you reach 6ga, wait two months.

MY BLOW OUT IS KINDA GOING AWAY GUYS OH YEAHHHH. (I cannot wait to stretch to a 4ga.)

What's your goal size?? (You may not have read it, but I wanna go to two inches.)

Left ear

Left:

4ga pink (glow in the dark) pincher

8ga (Not shown) green plug

16ga circular

Right:

4ga pincher

8ga plug

I refuse to stretch my ears like that. xD It may look cool now but when I'm old and wrinkled and don't care about looking cool or getting piercings I will not have ear lobes with huge holes in them. I refuse. xD

And I think the large gauges look disgusting. >.< IMO

I refuse to stretch my ears like that. xD It may look cool now but when I'm old and wrinkled and don't care about looking cool or getting piercings I will not have ear lobes with huge holes in them. I refuse. xD

And I think the large gauges look disgusting. >.< IMO
I think it's disgusting when people stretch their earlobes out like that. I just can't even look at them without getting grossed out, no offense to anyone who's doing that.

I think it's disgusting when people stretch their earlobes out like that. I just can't even look at them without getting grossed out, no offense to anyone who's doing that.
screen-capture-19.png

That is all.

And plus, my ears aren't stretched that big..

I had so many earrings but they all end up going missing! D:

I have quite a few ear piercings, (5 in one ear and 4 in the other) so I prefer wearing sleepers or little studs so I can lay on my side properly when I go to sleep.

I bought a nice pair of dangly purple heart earrings yesterday though :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back