Earrings!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't quite understand the point of different gauges? I don't know why you would want to stretch your ear.

Meh... that's just me.

I don't quite understand the point of different gauges? I don't know why you would want to stretch your ear.Meh... that's just me.
I don't understand. You mean the different style of the earrings, or the size?

I have 12 earrings. 5 in my left ear and 7 in my right. I wear surgical steel CBRs (captive bed rings) and circular barbells. One of my earrings is size 00g nd I wer a flesh tunnel in it.

I have 12 earrings. 5 in my left ear and 7 in my right. I wear surgical steel CBRs (captive bed rings) and circular barbells. One of my earrings is  size 00g nd I wer a flesh tunnel in it.
YEAHSTRETCHEDEARS. <3

Is 00ga your goal size, or? I'm thinking about 5/8"..

Last edited by a moderator:
This sounds similar to what I had last, but its a bit different.

-Large silver peace signs in my first hole

-A Small silver diamond in my second hole

Edit: I might go to an inch, but I dunno. Go large or go home, right?

I have like... cuts on my earring holes. But only in my left ear. My first piercing in my left ear has a cut that was bleeding before, and my second piercing has a cut right next to the hole because I scratched it. It was pretty bad. Blood and pus. Gross. I cleaned it and now there's a scab, so hopefully it'll heal soon. It hurts. x.x

I have like... cuts on my earring holes. But only in my left ear. My first piercing in my left ear has a cut that was bleeding before, and my second piercing has a cut right next to the hole because I scratched it. It was pretty bad. Blood and pus. Gross. I cleaned it and now there's a scab, so hopefully it'll heal soon. It hurts. x.x
Clean it with salt water asap, and whatever you do do not take the earring out more bacteria will grow if you do.

Same thing happened to me a few days ago, so I just treated it with salt water, and it's doing better.

I have 12 in each ear, 10 up/down, both rooks and both tragus'.

Sizes from bottom to top: 0, 10, 20, 20, 20, 14, 20, 20, 20, 20. Rooks/Tragus size: 18.

Ring type bottom to top: Glass plug, blue captive, stud, stud, stud, barbell, stud, stud, stud, stud. Rooks/Tragus: Captive.

All studs are white gold. Barbells and captives are stainless steel.

Taken today:

Right Ear

Left Ear

Clean it with salt water asap, and whatever you do do not take the earring out more bacteria will grow if you do.
Same thing happened to me a few days ago, so I just treated it with salt water, and it's doing better.
Thank you. It's looking much better.

I actually want my ears peirced.

I've never wanted them done before but I've been seeing lots of cute earrings round and now I want them done.

If I get my ears peirced it will really shock most of my friends because I've always said to them I don't want my ears done xDD

oh wow. where to start.... i wear FOOD earrings:)

i get them from the 'buy two get one free' rack in Claire's.

so far i have

Hamburgers

Iced Cupcakes doughnuts and swirl ice cream cones (they are the only stud ones i have...they came in a three pack)

Sushi

Hotdogs (they have mustard design on them)

Coffee Cups (the 'on-the-go' kind, not the mugs)

and Pizza Slices!!

which is a coincidence because right now i am mix'n matching my hamburger and hotdog ones.

Luvin the food earrings:)

I love love love earrings:) I wear lots of dangling ones and studs. Not alot of hoops, unless I'm getting dressy. I wear dangling ones everyday to school & just some cute studs with T-Shirts. My favorite though would have to be my fleur de lis studs<3

oh wow. where to start.... i wear FOOD earrings:) i get them from the 'buy two get one free' rack in Claire's.

so far i have

Hamburgers

Iced Cupcakes doughnuts and swirl ice cream cones (they are the only stud ones i have...they came in a three pack)

Sushi

Hotdogs (they have mustard design on them)

Coffee Cups (the 'on-the-go' kind, not the mugs)

and Pizza Slices!!

which is a coincidence because right now i am mix'n matching my hamburger and hotdog ones.

Luvin the food earrings:)
Dude, me too. xD I own(ed) like over 9000 pairs of apple earrings.

Right now, I am wearing one blue and one white peace sign stud. I have a pack of peace sign earrings with about nine pairs of the same earrings, just different colors. I like to mix and match them. l3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back