Earrings!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
First Holes: 14g pinchers o: My friend's starting to stretch and let me have these. I'm still not exactly sure if I will stretch that far though..xD

Second Holes: Standard diamond studs.

First holes : 2ga tunnels ( I might go to the mall to get some earskins o: )

Second holes : 4ga plugs (need new ones... my pink ones are so ugh..)

Third : 8ga plug (see above :\)

Edit: my seconds holes are now at 2ga!!!! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Lobes : 1ga (I'm asumming(sp?).. I'm using the taping method with pinchers...)\

Second holes : 2ga (with 4ga plugs)

Third : 8ga

First Holes: 12g white plugs

Second Holes: Small diamond studs.

I think the weather is killing my lobes. They always get all dry and crusty. i've been using coco butter on them and it kinda works for 2-3 days. I think it's from the cold weather :/

First Holes: 12g white plugs

Second Holes: Small diamond studs.

I think the weather is killing my lobes. They always get all dry and crusty. i've been using coco butter on them and it kinda works for 2-3 days. I think it's from the cold weather :/
I personally use either vitamin E or vaseline cream (not the jelly). I would prefer vitamin e because not only does it moisturize, it can thicken up your lobes.

-0ga lobes

-4ga second holes

-6ga third hole

First hole: 10g white acrylics.

Second Hole: 18 or 20g (whatever a standard earring is) diamond studs

I have 8 earrings in. All standard size, stretchers will never find a home in my ear lobes, I find them atrocious.

Anyways, left ear - In order from first to fourth, white dice, plain gold stud, large gold/diamond stud, small blue gem.

Right ear - in order from first to fourth, Large silver star with small sparkly gems, stud which reads 'babe', pink circular stud, gold sleeper.

Because TT is currently being a spoilt brat to me, it decided to toss it toys out of the cot and double post.

I'm sorry if I am 'bumping' but...

newpinchers.jpg

I got new pinchers o;

Lobes: 0ga

2nds: 2ga

3rd: 6ga

And sorry for the big picture and the watermark, I'm just paranoid someone will steal my pictures... ._.

^ I am so insanely jealous of you!

I let my ears go back to normal size (18/20 ga) and I'm so sad. Now I can't get my 5mm tapers in, so I think when I get more money I'll buy 2 or 3 mm so I can start stretching again.

First Holes: 8g steel plugs

Second holes: Small diamond studs (18g)

I think my goal for stretching is a 6g or a 4g. And I'm almost there, so I'm pretty content with my ear size. I just have to wait about another month with these 8g's.

^ I am so insanely jealous of you!

I let my ears go back to normal size (18/20 ga) and I'm so sad. Now I can't get my 5mm tapers in, so I think when I get more money I'll buy 2 or 3 mm so I can start stretching again.
Ahaha, thank you. :3

5mm is about 6ga, if I'm correct, and you should start with 1mm/14ga.

Plus when stretching from sizes like 8 to 6,and 2 to 0 you should use PTFE tape (I found some at K-Mart for like less than five bucks, adn I'm sure you could find some at Lowe's or whatnot) because they're 2mm jumps and you could rip your ear that way!

And trust me, stretching IS addictive. I just want something pierced just to stretch it again. O:

i don't usually wear earrings anymore, they get caught in my hair and i can't stop messing with them. but when i do i wear studs in them. i used to have a pair that made it look like a screw was going through my ears. it would pull apart in the middle lol it was cute.

i have my nose pierced and i wear a flower shaped one in that. i bought a real cute flower one but the stones fell out so i had to change back to my previous one. :(

i paid 5 dollars for it too. -.-

i used to have my lip pierced and wore a stud in that, a simple silver one.

i buy my earrings and nose rings at walmart or claires sometimes. hot topic is expensive. o_o

Yeah, but only my ears at the moment. (I'm only 12, derp xD )

I have a wide collection of danglies and studs, my favourite are a pair of little strawberries (I almost got ducks owo)

I also bought 9 pairs, but they were cheap and faulty D:

I have stretched to 12g but let them go back to 18g.

I have one set of earrings. And recently self-pierced my second set. Soon I'm getting an Industrial. Excited!

I have stretched to 12g but let them go back to 18g.

I have one set of earrings. And recently self-pierced my second set. Soon I'm getting an Industrial. Excited!
Lol why did you let it go back?

And right now...

My lobes are at 0ga, I kinda wanna tape them up to 00ga.. (goal is 4")

My second holes are someplace between 2ga and 0ga. I think 1ga (goal is 1/2 of an inch)

My third hole is still at 6ga. ;_; (goal is 00 or smaller)

I like wearing the cutesy earrings too that i get either as gifts or at jewelery stores. Sometimes I'm lazy and just put my small silver hoops in and leave them in for a while. :3 My favourite earrings right now are probably my fuzzy bunnies or my ice cream ones that actually smell like ice cream! (Well, sort of ;) ) My favorite ones at Claires are the plastic/look-like-clay ones that are super cute and in shapes like hamburgers and cupcakes! <3

Just gonna revive the topic xD

First holes: 8g plugs with a bunch of tape, because my ears are stubborn. Im halfway to a 6 gauge now. My goal for this hole is a 6g or a 4g

Second holes: small diamond studs. And i'm not gonna stretch this hole.

my fave pair are my gold hoops studded with pedriots and emaralds. once i had these butterfly studs that i wore so long i got an ear infection or something. my favorite kinds are hoops or studs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back