Emo

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just wonder where they learn all this stuff from.
I second that :wub: i don't know that much about emo people,but i hate it when people pretend to be emo.It's just so wrong,so what Locky and Gotchigirl did was a great idea ;) .

It's people who cut themselves :wub: . Nothing else. Most people say they're emo 'cause they think people will think they're cool. Emo's are down on life, and for some reason don't like it. If you're a fake emo, you're not cool, really in my opinion.

Cut yourself - Depressed (or, in some cases, stupid attention seeker)

Hate life - Depressed

I get called emo a lot, I don't consider it an insult or a compliment.

Last edited by a moderator:
I really dislike the stereotypes of "emo" people. Emo means emotional, not scary or "goth" (besides, goth isn't a subculture - it's an art.)
There's a fine line between emo and depressed as well.
Exactly!

Your not 'Emo' if your depressed, your just well...Depressed!

My two best friends think that they're emo.

I have no problem with this.

I disagree with that.
So do I. I used to cut myself because I actually had massive issues at home and at school (but i dont anymore) As soon as I told people that I cut myself, they autimatically called me emo. And I wasnt, because, although I cried a lot (not in public), I did not wear all black or gray every single day. I shop at Aeropostale, and wear black ocasionally. I dont shop at hot topic, but i love the "shade" black. I dont cut myself anymore, and most of my problemz are solved. Yet, people still acuse me of being "emo" and I deny that.

Just the other day, I was wearing black from head to toe, and this kid came up to me. He said, "Are you emo, or goth?" I just looked at him, and said, "Neither. I am ME. Got a problem? If so, consult your mom. If that doesnt work, just suck it up."

If its not just me, I absolutely, positively HATE it when people give me labels such as "emo", "punk", or "goth".

I am ME, Sania Kamran.

I am ONE OF A KIND.

Dont be hatin' on me just cause I'm different and your, well, not.

So do I. I used to cut myself because I actually had massive issues at home and at school (but i dont anymore) As soon as I told people that I cut myself, they autimatically called me emo. And I wasnt, because, although I cried a lot (not in public), I did not wear all black or gray every single day. I shop at Aeropostale, and wear black ocasionally. I dont shop at hot topic, but i love the "shade" black. I dont cut myself anymore, and most of my problemz are solved. Yet, people still acuse me of being "emo" and I deny that.
Just the other day, I was wearing black from head to toe, and this kid came up to me. He said, "Are you emo, or goth?" I just looked at him, and said, "Neither. I am ME. Got a problem? If so, consult your mom. If that doesnt work, just suck it up."

If its not just me, I absolutely, positively HATE it when people give me labels such as "emo", "punk", or "goth".

I am ME, Sania Kamran.

I am ONE OF A KIND.

Dont be hatin' on me just cause I'm different and your, well, not.
Everyone is different. 0_o"

There is no normality. You cannot standardize it. Goth may be the norm in once school where as in another it is a taboo. Normality is nothing.

People call me 'Scene' and 'Punk' because of what I wear, It gets annoying but hey its sadly just how things are today.

I started going through puberty in the middle of school and i kept on getting really emotional and avioding all my friends (those were weird times) so now everyone calls me goth and emo (it is so annoying because I am the most cheerful smiley person ever)

I get called emo alot but believe me I am NOT emo. I love my life! ^^ I have the best family and friends EVER!

I don't really like the way emos act. I mean, they get all depressed because someone said something mean to them or w/e, they think they have it bad? There are kids who are physically abused ans sexually abused. They don't havwe it bad at all. To me, alot of emos are just whiny little babies who need to get over it and realize they have it better than they think.

I dont have anything agenst Emos. I am not emo. So I dont really care, I am not going to get all mad at them because they are emo.

Hmm...the whole 'emo' thing doesn't really appeal to me. It makes me think of pale-white skin with red or black lips and shiny black hair covering half your face, with black clothing and loads of heavy metal accessories and studded boots. I prefer pretty, pink things myself! :rolleyes:

Ok this is where I get rather ticked off.

Emo originated from a music genre so get that right straight away.

Emo is also a dress sense which is practically male scene kids.

NO NOT ALL EMOS SELF HARM

You see all these pictures of emos being depressed. WRONG

Only about 5% are depressive.

I hang around with loads of them, they're nearly always happy and joyful.

Not this selfharming poop!

*Please remember this is a family forum and cuss words are never allowed. - TWP *

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back