EnTama Cheat

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i was just wondering is there different types of tamagotchi cause i thought it was a tamagotchi and if there is more can you get them in new zealand?

Last edited by a moderator:
i was just wondering is there different types of tamagotchi cause i thought it was a tamagotchi and if there is more can you get them in new zealand?
A list of almost all versions of Tamagotchi (Japanese and non-Japanese) models is on this web page: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Tamagotchi_releases

Outside of Japan, only Connection (or Connexion) models are sold. V4 is the current model, and should be in stores now, but you might be able to find a few V3 left in some shops.

In Japan, the TamaSchool is the current model, but many stores have UraTamas still in stock, and some have a few EnTamas available. You can see Japanese models on Bandai's main Tamagotchi Product Page, here: https://tamagotch.channel.or.jp/goods/index.html

I'm sorry if someone has already written it .

Is it all right even if I write it here?

hanerutchi 2 free item

kane no naru ki(golden tree)

Thank you.

I don't have a Hanerutchi2, but I'll let someone who does, know about this.

Yes - The code for the Money Tree does work on the Hanerutchi2!

Thanks for letting us know - and thanks for notifying me about it, Binary!

I've got a picture. :B

why does it not work on v4???
The V4 uses a different password system than is used in the EnTama (and UraTama).

where can you find entamas? do u have to go all the way to japan? or do they sell them in regualr stores here in the US?

i cant do it!!!!! please help me i dont get it.. well i kinda do but do but it never works out!!! email me @ [email protected] or aim lilnaughtygirl62 plz and thnks!
Are you using an Entama?

Are you sure it isn't a v4? This only works on Entamas and Uratamas.

yes entama i got it in japan myself... i got the intelligence 2 work but the money and drums (which r the only other ones i've done) dont work!!!!

where can you find entamas? do u have to go all the way to japan? or do they sell them in regualr stores here in the US?
The EnTama is a Japanese model - all the menus on it's screen appear in Japanese, and its instruction manual is written in Japanese. It's available in shops only in Japan. You can sometimes order them off the internet from some sites such as YesAsia or Jason's Shop on ebay.

Last edited by a moderator:
yes entama i got it in japan myself... i got the intelligence 2 work but the money and drums (which r the only other ones i've done) dont work!!!!
Please provide your login password from your EnTama, and the logout password you generated to get the drum. Then I'll try to figure out where you made a mistake. It could be something simple - such as a miscalculation of the checksum.

ok so here i'll try it.....

login code:

(i'm using the Bxxxx0x

SaxxDxC)

for drums: 5122

logout code:(that i got)

:D it wont work........ ^_^ still! B)

I see what you were doing wrong. You were using the coding type for 0. The coding type to use depends on the sixth digit in the first row. For the login password you provided, the sixth digit is "6", so you have to use the coding type for 6.

Your login password:

The coding type is:

xDCxx6x

xxxxSBA

So that gives us:

8DC4060

1202SBA

The code for the item you want (drum) is:

ABCD

Replace the login password ABCD digits with the item code:

1202S15

Replace the checksum with 0: