EnTama Cheat

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you Binary! This is really helpful. There are a few things I would like to add. 1) when I put in 5108 for the Pre school magazine, I got a hat. 2) I put in 5203 for the intelligence block and got a Pagoda/clock 3) When I put in 5208 for the G Block, I got a Beer?( I am not sure about this, but it is a drink) 4) When I put in 5209 for the C Block, I got a toy Tiger.

Thank you so much for your help!!!! This is really cool! Do you know if there are other codes?
It sounds like you have an UraTama. Items on the UraTama are different from on the EnTama. There's a substitution chart here: https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/index.php?showt...ndpost&p=828845

Will This Work On The Tamagotchi V4 (U.S.A Version?
No. This cheat does not work for V4 Tamagotchis. This cheat is for the EnTama and UraTama Japanese model Tamagotchis.

Last edited by a moderator:
hey, do u think u could figure out anything like that for an american tama-v4? (by the way that was really smart!) [SIZE=21pt]-sk8erdoodd :D [/SIZE]

hey, do u think u could figure out anything like that for an american tama-v4? (by the way that was really smart!)
You can generate v4 passwords. Have a look at this topic.

First of all, ... *binary: long quote removed* ...

I enter this logout code into my En-Tama and s/he receives 10 intelligence points. /QUOTE]

Thanks!!! :angry: But Whats With The 13 Min. Speech :) :) :D :angry: ?????????????????????????

MG101

The long speech was to help answer commonly asked questions people keep posting in this topic. Any post asking a question answered in that long speech will be deleted. This helps to make it easier to stay focused on the topic at hand.

[SIZE=11pt]Sure sounds interesting. Kind of confusing. I'll have to try it myself next time I start my entamas up.[/SIZE]
How did you figure this out?
agreed i got a headache just reading that. i need to read it again. :( :eek: :( <_< :lol:

Ive got a question:

I read on the internet that you can get a hanatchi baby (i want 1) only by usng a EnTama. :furawatchi: I dont have 1). Is there another way to get a hanatchi?If there is, plz tell me.

I'm not sure if I understand your question correctly.

Do you mean: "I don't have an EnTama, I have a different Tamagotchi model, but I want a Hatenatchi character. Is it possible to get one on my different model Tamagochi?"

If that's what you mean, then the answer is: No, Hatenatchi as a character is only available on the EnTama as far as I know.

Or, do you mean: "I have only one EnTama and I want a Hatenatchi character on it, but I've read that I can get one only be connecting to another EnTama. Is there any other way to get a Hatenatchi character?"

In that case, you just need to obtain a Hatena-Zoku Matchmaker Coupon using the Logout password cheat method I've detailed in this topic, then use that Coupon to summon the matchmaker.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back