EnTama Cheat

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you good with programming, Binary? Maybe you should make an application for Windows that can make logout codes!

Next on our list: Cracking the V3!

I dont understand how to do it can someone help me I have an uratama

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmm, let me try on my Uratama again (it is teh coolness!)

1. UraTown login code:

2. 6th digit is 6. Code now:

3DC3061

5101SBA

3. I want 10 passion points. The code for that is 6092.

4. Enter 10 passion points code to replace ABCD.

5101S06

5. Replace checksum with "0".

6. Add all digits and put last digit in checksum location.

3+2+9+3+0+6+1+5+1+0+1+0+0+6 = 37

Last digit is 7, so logout code is

7. Yay! Teh logout code

I enter it into my Uratama and get 10 passion points.

~ Dolores ~

Hi I was about to ask my friend this question but he doesn`t have an EnTama so I`ll just ask you. What games do an EnTama have? I hope you reply soon -Tamamaster20 :huh:

my logout password has an alphabet in in, so how do i do it???????????????????????????????????????????? :huh:

my logout password has an alphabet in in, so how do i do it???????????????????????????????????????????? :)
This topic is only for EnTama and UraTama; both use 14-digit numeric login/logout passwords. Perhaps you have a Connection Ver.4? It's password system is different from EnTama and UraTama.

This topic is only for EnTama and UraTama; both use 14-digit numeric login/logout passwords. Perhaps you have a Connection Ver.4? It's password system is different from EnTama and UraTama.
you were right. its a v4.

waaahhhh! i wanna get an ENTAMA!!! :lol:

Can you give me an example if my login code was C1DBA7D B0DA08B There are 2 sets of ABCD's Help I still dont get it :furawatchi: :angry: :huh:

wait sorry I didnt read a post mine is a v4 Can you please find how to make up logout passwords with a v4?

wait sorry I didnt read a post mine is a v4 Can you please find how to make up logout passwords with a v4?
I don't have a V4 yet. They're not available yet where I live.

u should get the logout-pw from tamatown when u logout regularly

u should get the logout-pw from tamatown when u logout regularly
I agree. whats the point if you don't :p   :p
What about when the EnTama TamaTown web site no longer exists?

Thank you Binary! This is really helpful.

There are a few things I would like to add. 1) when I put in 5108 for the Pre school magazine, I got a hat. 2) I put in 5203 for the intelligence block and got a Pagoda/clock 3) When I put in 5208 for the G Block, I got a Beer?( I am not sure about this, but it is a drink) 4) When I put in 5209 for the C Block, I got a toy Tiger.

Thank you so much for your help!!!! This is really cool! Do you know if there are other codes?

*Edit: long quote removed*

First of all, ...
awesome!! i have an entama...i don't have a clue what anything on it is but i think i have most of it figured out...at least enough to use it properly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back