EnWarehouse

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I did everything right, but one problem. How do you log in?

h99 :huh:

I did everything right, but one problem. How do you log in?
You have to firstly have an entama? I presume you do.

Go to the 5th option, now enter the first option, it will have PC at the start, click that, enter the top options from in there. Then you will get a log in code.

//haze

Wow. This is really awesome. Binary,you are one heck of a person.

I read about what you did to your tama, about how you figured out how it generates codes, and now, you've made a revoulutionary FreeWare for Entamas!

*Now I want an EnTama!

Hi, this program is very cool!! :) :) :)

I have same questions about the "postcards":

Where can I get this postcards on e-tamago?

I have seen, that my entama got 5 new job-options. (You have to scroll down and to the next pages with "A")

Before it I "buy" all 5 free postcards with this program. (otherwise there are five times ??????)

My entama take one of this jobs and the job item looks like the postcard (but without the black border).

How could be the name of this "postcards-jobs"? :rolleyes: :D :)

5188 item, traffic lights postcard => ?

5189 item, cuckoo clock postcard => ?

5190 item, poo baseball cap postcard => ?

5191 item, crown flag postcard => servant of the gotchi king?

5192 item, ?clock or sun? postcard => ?

Please help me!

(1) Where can I get this postcards on e-tamago?(2) How could be the name of this "postcards-jobs"?
(1) I think they're available only through a TamaStation, or maybe a Tamagotchi photo booth. A TamaStation is a stand-alone video game in Japan. There's a picture of the TamaStation and the Tamagotchi photo booth near the bottom of this page: https://tamagotch.channel.or.jp/uratama/tsushin.html

(2) Here are the job descriptions that go with the cards:

sun -> o ten ki yasan (Weather person)

traffic lights -> suta-to yasan (Start person)

cuckoo clock -> ji kan yasan (Time person)

poo hat -> su-pa- unchikun yasan (Super Unchi-kun person)

crown flag -> gotchidaiounosiro kerai (Gotchi King's castle servant)

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh boy... why won't my mom let me download that?!??! Oh yeah, I remember. My dad says my pics on paint, my word programs and even this take up too much space on the computer. HIS stuff takes up too much space!! He wants me to stay off this computer that I'm on right now. Haha, too bad daddy, because I have TamaTalk here!!
My dad says the same things to me, but when he's not looking I sneak on paint and doodle!

I wish I was allowed to view it! I'm only 9 and have a laptop but I lost it, so when I find it I can download it!

Must've been hard...

I guess this program won't work with Uratama...do you plan to make another one for the new tama too? That would be fantastic!

Miky :wacko:

I guess this program won't work with Uratama...do you plan to make another one for the new tama too? That would be fantastic!
Miky :kusatchi:
I haven't tried it on an UraTama, but some reliable people have, and claim it works. The only problem is that because the current program can't tell an EnTama from an UraTama, all the items it offers are for the EnTama. When you select an item, and transfer it to an UraTama it may get transformed into an UraTama item. To use an imaginary example, if you select a bouquet of flowers, it may appear on the UraTama as a rubber chicken.

I got an UraTama just a couple of hours ago, and have been playing around with it. I think I know how to detect which you have, an UraTama or an EnTama, from the login password. I will be rewriting EnWarehouse, hopefully soon, to show proper descriptions for UraTama items.

Hey Binary,Can you show me the Link to the Download of Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0? I've Been searching for a Download!

Miky :rolleyes:
[SIZE=11pt]Yep! It works just fine along with Uratama. Sometimes the items aren't the same but for the most part it works. It's fun getting those mystey items. You put in a code for one thing but get something you've never seen before! :) Fun![/SIZE]

Hey Binary,Can you show me the Link to the Download of Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0? I've Been searching for a Download!
I got it automatically through windows update. If you're using Internet Explorer, click Tools / Windows Update. If you haven't been doing the updates for a while, there may be a lot to download. So, in that case, you can get the .net 2.0 framework from here:

https://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details...&displaylang=en

If that link doesn't work, do a google search for ".net 2.0 framework" (including the quotation marks).

On the Microsoft page, click the Download button. When download is finished, you'll have to run the file to install it, if it doesn't install automatically by itself.

:wacko: :furawatchi: :furawatchi: if you give me a password i will email you a code ok have a nice day.i could tell you all the password

The EnWarehouse program, specifically for ENTAMAS is now available to download on this page. 

Binary made the program from the wonderful info he put together and made this topic with.

Thank you Binary for the wonderful program.  :D
I can't seem to download it. Oh well. :)

zanerogier, passwords only work on one Tamagotchi username. For instance, if my username is LISSY, someone with the username of LASSY couldn't use the passwords I give them.

~ Dolores ~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back