EnWarehouse

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
dont mind me asking but whats is an Entamas? i have nooooo clue :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :eek: :eek:

:mimitchi: anyone knows KANENO-NARUKI(item) code number?
Sorry, I haven't found a code for The Gold Tree. The only way I know of getting it is to connect to the Gotchi King Deka Tama.

Note to those wondering: The Gold Tree is an item available for the EnTama. Every time it's used, your EnTama receives 100 Gotchi Points. The Gotchi King Deka Tama is a huge Tamagotchi that you can connect to, via infra-red. Bandai tours around Japan with it, making it available for people to connect to, at various toy shows and special events.

Hi

I was wondering if the gold tree could be sometimes available at the Kakeibo (which I have)...it would be just great! Do you think the gold tree is available also for Uratamas?

Oh, another question: I'm using Enwarehouse also with Hanerutchi2, and it works just great except for some item that it's not available for them,...

Miky

:D i was going to special ivent and getting the gold tree in japan.

it is available for entama and uratama.

:hitodetchi: i hope to find a code number for everybody.

HiI was wondering if the gold tree could be sometimes available at the Kakeibo (which I have)...it would be just great! Do you think the gold tree is available also for Uratamas?

Oh, another question: I'm using Enwarehouse also with Hanerutchi2, and it works just great except for some item that it's not available for them,...

Miky
Sorry, I don't have a Hanerutchi2, so I can't help you with the items for it.

What is the Enwarehouse downloasd site?
The phrase "on this page" at the end of the first sentence of the first post of this topic is underlined because it's a link. Click it, and you will see the download page appear.

Hey binary, I have a question for you. Why exactly does enwarehouse need to connect to the internet? Are you running a server or something. Also, when will the program stop working because of this?

EnWarehouse does not need to connect to the internet, but the installer might. EnWarehouse uses the Microsoft .NET (dot net) Framework. If your computer doesn't have the necessary version of the .NET Framework already installed, the installer will automatically try to download it from the Microsoft web site and install it at the same time as you are installing EnWarehouse.

Whenever I start it, it says "verifying application requirements" and I had to grant it access to the internet the first time. So... even when e-tamago goes offline, EnWarehouse'll still work?

After it's installed, EnWarehouse does not communicate with any web site (including e-tamago). If you unplug the network cable from your computer, you can still run EnWarehouse.

Hmm...

Once the v4 becomes more worldwide, would you do a similar thing with that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back