EnWarehouse

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm...Once the v4 becomes more worldwide, would you do a similar thing with that?
I've tried, but haven't been able to crack the V3 password yet. The password on the V3 is more complicated than on the EnTama and UraTama.

I don't have a V4 to try yet, but if I can crack the password I'll do something with it. I expect the password on the V4 will be similar to the V3's, so I may have trouble with it. Actually, from what I've seen, there are two passwords: the login/logout password for Gotchi Points, and the password for items/souvenirs.

I'm also looking to get the current Japanese Tamagotchi model ("Tama School") maybe in January, and having a go at their passwords too. Hopefully, their passwords will be similar to the EnTama and UraTama's, in which case I should be able to crack them.

:angry: tama school passward is similer to entama and uratama.

it has 5 pattern pass word,in and out(5×5→25pattern.).

pass word is a number of 3 figeres.

i hope i can write in english well.........it is defficult for me.......

I've tried, but haven't been able to crack the V3 password yet. The password on the V3 is more complicated than on the EnTama and UraTama.
I don't have a V4 to try yet, but if I can crack the password I'll do something with it. I expect the password on the V4 will be similar to the V3's, so I may have trouble with it. Actually, from what I've seen, there are two passwords: the login/logout password for Gotchi Points, and the password for items/souvenirs.

I'm also looking to get the current Japanese Tamagotchi model ("Tama School") maybe in January, and having a go at their passwords too. Hopefully, their passwords will be similar to the EnTama and UraTama's, in which case I should be able to crack them.
Heh. Yeah, I have a v4, and there ARE two sections, just like you said. But I can't help on Tama School. I forgot that it existed, wow. o.o

^_^ To weite engrish is defficult for me.

I ask for assistance. Anyone help me please..

;) TAMA SCHOOL PASSWORDS :D

The 9th digit of the login password is "X".

This digit determines the location of the character codes,

and the checksum digit. I've shown the character codes as

"ABC" . Don't change the digits marked "X"and"0".

"S" is a random namber(0~9).

X=0or1

000A000

0X0B0CS

X=2or3

0CB0000

AX0000S

X=4or5

A000000

SX0B00C

X=6or7

0X0BASC

X=8or9

000000B

0XSCA00

Item

ABC

350 magnet

360 school lunch

370 doughnut

380 juce

390 sushi

Character

ABC

417 bankaratchi

418 mimizu kocho(the headmaster)

419 megamitchi

422 pianotchi

423 NOVA usagi

424 doughnutchi

425 chobotto(little robot)

426 kirintchi(giraffe)

427 kunoitchi(ninja lady)

428 jidoutchi

429 tyaotchi

430 habanero

431 JALtchi

432 kurumatchi(car)

Gotchi

ABC

510 100G

520 500G

530 1000G

540 5000G

550 10000G

Subject point up(irregular)

ABC

Popularity

ABC

620,630,640,650,660,670 1~3up

680、690 4~up

tarokaja, do you have login passwords for the tamaschool.etamago web site, so I can see the new characters: NOVA Usagi, Chobotto, Habanero, and JALtchi? I played around with passwords a few days ago, and found many characters (the password & characters are listed in this post: https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/index.php?showt...dpost&p=1030230 ) But instead of those four new characters I always saw Nazotchi.

:D Yes, binary, these four characters appear as Nazotchi on the web site. They can be seen only on the TamaSchool. Other characters don't appear on TamaSchool by passwords. On TamaSchool, rare character is similar to item; they are different from other characters.

I hope you will get a tama school rapidly and help me.

*Edit: corrected grammar and spelling*

Last edited by a moderator:
tarokaja, I edited your message to make it easier to read. Please tell me if I've misunderstood what you're trying to say. (Also, do you speak Japanese?)

I have a friend visiting Japan for Christmas & New Years. I've asked him to try to get the Uniqlo special edition one for me, if he can. So, I might have a TamaSchool by the second week of January. Otherwise, I will be going to Japan at the end of January 2007, so I will get a TamaSchool then.

Thank you binary.

I wish you will get the uniqlo special.

Probably tamago-chu is released in January last saturday.

Please enjoy a Japanese trip.

hi enwarehouse,

i dont understead what you mean please explain it to me send me a email please

thanks for your time

bestsweetie1

ps: this is my tama:chohimetchi:

hi enwarehouse,i dont understead what you mean please explain it to me send me a email please

thanks for your time

bestsweetie1

ps: this is my tama:chohimetchi:
Do you have an EnTama or an UraTama? Both are Japanese model Tamagotchis (meaning that the instruction manual is completely writting in Japanese, and all the menus on the Tamagotchis are in Japanese.) EnWarehouse is a program for these two Tamagotchi models. If you don't have either of them, don't worry about EnWarehouse.

The EnWarehouse program, specifically for ENTAMAS is now available to download on this page. 

Binary made the program from the wonderful info he put together and made this topic with.

Thank you Binary for the wonderful program.  :D
Please Crack The COde For The American V4's! :furawatchi:

i saw sum of these designs before in hong kong!

i hope its not japanese version! or is it?

Visual Basic 2005 Express Edition (which uses Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back