EWWWW! EWWWW! YUCK!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
the real question is why was there poo in the shop in the first place?

Interesting. If I see "poo" in my shop, I may just try it out and video it. Sounds interesting, maybe BanDai planned to put in that object in the shop just for the fun of it? Was it any particular date on your Tamagotchi when it happened? Did it look exactly like poo? Any other details?

I have a thins to talk abot this 1bad glich 2 maby fake 3 bandi put it there[ I hope the tama pilac put the shop ceper in prisin] 4maby debug 5 A event

I had poop in my shop for 200p so i tried it. (it was in the snack) my tama screen when black!5 seconds later it came back and something liquidy came out of my tamagotchi character''s mouth!!!!

It filled up half of my screen and my tama was floating. It liqued more.

The screen was black again!

The words DOWNLOAD YOUR TAMA came up.

I di and my tama was back to normal.

What happened???? :eek: :D :D :mellow:WAS THAT BARF????!!!! *faints*
so you fed it poop and your tama was about to die so it said DOWNLOAD YOUR TAMA to save it oh and did you download it and what happed?

I siad it came back to a normal tamagotchi character and it continued like that like nothing happened. It's wierd. :D lol. :eek:

Last edited by a moderator:
ok right now i'm laughing my head off :p but at the same time i'm thinking this is groose!

i just can't stop laughing :p : :D ;) :D :D :pochitchi:

sighned

the maniac monkey that can't stop laughing!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back