EWWWW! EWWWW! YUCK!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now that's one bad case of a glitch!
you know what .........................I don't even think it's a glitch :( I think it must be some wierd,rare thing bandi programed into the tamagotchis.....................wierd huh! I'm so glad that didn't happen to most people!!!

p.s sorry tama~ lover ~V3! is your tama O.K :blink: ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
you know what .........................I don't even think it's a glitch :p I think it must be some wierd,rare thing bandi programed into the tamagotchis.....................wierd huh! I'm so glad that didn't happen to most people!!!

p.s sorry tama~ lover ~V3! is your tama O.K B) :D
My tamagotchi is fine now. That tamagotchi had a baby son and that son is a todler now

somebody should contact bandai about this and they should reply
Good idea.

What I'm wondering is, is this real, or did someone make it up?

lol.i know wat happened.the item wasnt poop it was a regular food.but rarely what happens is that a tama does not like a certain food.wen u fed that......well u know wat happened next.its not a glitch though.

lol.i know wat happened.the item wasnt poop it was a regular food.but rarely what happens is that a tama does not like a certain food.wen u fed that......well u know wat happened next.its not a glitch though.
o, so thats it?

well, ive never tried that with a v3

ty!

:D

oh and also I don't want that to happen and scares me! i'm gonna be having nightmares for weeks about tamas and poo and trowing up HHHHHEEELLLLPPP!!!! MMMEEEEE!!!!

Even though that's the most disgusting thing I've heard about for a while.. I still want to see it myself :furawatchi:

EEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWW!

Sorry for the screaming. I just think it's COMPLETLY DISCUSTING

Sorry! I did it again. I agree with most people...

Why'd you feed you tama poop?

And how did you get poop in your shop?

Sorry not helping.

I'm just glad it's over. And your tama is safe and sound and happy.

Hmm, this seems to be a glitch experienced by a few people.I've heard at least 5 claims of this occuring.

//CS
I think this is a case of attenion getting. *reported*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back