EWWWW! EWWWW! YUCK!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What? Your reporying it because it has a lot of posts???

It's bad because it has a lot of posts???

What? Your reporying it because it has a lot of posts???It's bad because it has a lot of posts???
No, I was going to report this because: 1. It's impossible. 2. It's impossible! I didnt report it, But who agrees? I mean sure, there was poop in the shoppe, But your tama throwing it up and floating around? OK then...

How could you say that! It's not fake! :D Ok maybe i made a mistake thinking that it's throw up but surely I saw there was liquid flling up the thing and the tamagotchi character was floating. :blink: 5 words: :D :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: I DIDNT MAKE IT UP!!!

Well then. Maybe the pixels some how were over heated and expanded. BUT i highly doubt this would cause your tama to float.

OK. But listen. I'm not angry. i just wanna say I DIDNT MAKE IT UP!!!
I'm sincerily sorry, But the tama wouldnt be floating, I beleive everything else'

:lol:

Definately NOT a glitch. How would this happen? A glitch is like a part of your tama dissappearing or a part of another tama is on your current one. But this is NOT a glitch!

I had poop in my shop for 200p so i tried it. (it was in the snack) my tama screen when black!5 seconds later it came back and something liquidy came out of my tamagotchi character''s mouth!!!!

It filled up half of my screen and my tama was floating. It liqued more.

The screen was black again!

The words DOWNLOAD YOUR TAMA came up.

I di and my tama was back to normal.

What happened???? :) :lol: :lol: :mellow:WAS THAT BARF????!!!! *faints*
it was probubly being sick but i wouldn't buy it again just incase.

~Girl~

I think she's posting because she thinks it's sooo wierd and she just wants to say something. You know those things aren't bad to do. K? lol

OMG!!!! THAT'S SOOOOOOOOO GROSS!! I've heard of that happening before..... but not with the DOWNLOAD YOUR TAMA thing.... That might be a glitch! (Not... really..... that I would know.)

JF3334

*barfs 1 1/2 away from bathroom*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back