EWWWW! EWWWW! YUCK!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
blech! that's gross. it never happened to me before. i'm not sure if it's a glitch or not. either way, it's SUPER weird!

Can you pleas stop putting in stuff like ^_^ lol

:wacko:
Yes. Just a tad spammy. :lol: Are you sure what your tama ate wasnt a ball? As for the *Vomiting* I'm not sure. The black "Liquid" You saw may have just been the pixels over heating and expanding. The "Vomiting" May have not been Vomiting at all. But, Your tama floating...No...

Sniff! Sniff! But I never knew that I'm new.... Why do I always get hated.. *crys* :chohimetchi: :furawatchi:

I had poop in my shop for 200p so i tried it. (it was in the snack) my tama screen when black!5 seconds later it came back and something liquidy came out of my tamagotchi character''s mouth!!!!

It filled up half of my screen and my tama was floating. It liqued more.

The screen was black again!

The words DOWNLOAD YOUR TAMA came up.

I di and my tama was back to normal.

What happened???? :)   :(   :(   :mellow:WAS THAT BARF????!!!! *faints*
That is so gross!

i wrote in another post that tamas teach kids the responsibilities of owning a real pet now if you feed your tama poo it will throw up and get sick if you feed a real pet poop it will throw up and get sick maybe and plus it is not good for them so now you know not to feed tamas poop and real pets poop so i don't think it is a glitch i think bandai may have done it on purpose for the reasons i listed above

I know, ~ that's why i wil NEVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER feed my tamagotchi poop EVER EVER EVER EVER! Lol~~~ :huh: ^_^ ^_^ ^_^

I had poop in my shop for 200p so i tried it. (it was in the snack) my tama screen when black!5 seconds later it came back and something liquidy came out of my tamagotchi character''s mouth!!!!

It filled up half of my screen and my tama was floating. It liqued more.

The screen was black again!

The words DOWNLOAD YOUR TAMA came up.

I di and my tama was back to normal.

What happened???? :( :( :p :mellow:WAS THAT BARF????!!!! *faints*
ok i think i know what happend once i had egg in my shop it looked like poo but it was labled egg so i fed it to my tama at 8:29 then it was 8:30 so my tama was yawning i dont know where download came from though. :p

ok ok let me get dis straight. u feed ur tama poo. wad did u tink it waz man!!!!!!! Chocolate!!

:( :ph34r: :wacko: :ph34r: :wacko: :ph34r: :wacko: :ph34r: :wacko: :ph34r:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back