first kiss?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Um...what does a first kiss feel like? Is it happy, or a little awkward? I wish I knew-I am 11 and haven't had a REAL one yet.
Memetchi Dreamer
Id like to know... I saw this weird movie that said someone puts their tounge in your mouth and u have to massage it... the video was kinda nasty... plus it involved some weird old lady... *gets barf bag*

Um...what does a first kiss feel like? Is it happy, or a little awkward? I wish I knew-I am 11 and haven't had a REAL one yet.
Memetchi Dreamer
The space that I bolded are my words exactly. What is it like. Sometimes I hear it's awkward because like you don't know what to say or do.

Id like to know... I saw this weird movie that said someone puts their tounge in your mouth and u have to massage it... the video was kinda nasty... plus it involved some weird old lady... *gets barf bag*
That would be one of the Scary Movies, which ripped it off of the movie Cruel Intentions (they were trying to be funny with the old lady). It was gross indeed.

For a first kiss, no tongue... It's not that complicated, just like kissing a cheek, only it's on the lips. It may feel awkward 'cause it's your first, but it's still easy. When you move up to using your tongue it may be awkward. :wub:

I am saving my lips (lol I think I am a fair kisser, I practice nearly everyday on my Josh Hutcherson and Cody Linley poster. Please no comments on this unless it is positive lol) for somebody who really cares about me. Someone who might die if they didn't have my love or something like that.

That would be one of the Scary Movies, which ripped it off of the movie Cruel Intentions (they were trying to be funny with the old lady). It was gross indeed.
For a first kiss, no tongue... It's not that complicated, just like kissing a cheek, only it's on the lips. It may feel awkward 'cause it's your first, but it's still easy. When you move up to using your tongue it may be awkward. :(
I wasnt a Scary movie... a teenager was telling an old lady how to make out & it was disturbing...

A Teenager... and it was another girl to make it worse... *barfs*

and about the nose thing Idk, id like to know
yea me 2

How do you someone that noes?

She asked how do you kiss someone without bonking noses.

Go sideways I guess! xD

How do you kiss and not bump noses?
To kiss and not bump noses all you have to do is tilt your head sideways.

Not a whole lot.

Just so much that your noses don't hit.

But then you have to worry about clinking teeth.

But that's only if you're making out.

I havent had mine yet either..... unless that when my grandma kisses me and hugs me so hard until i suffacate counts,nope :) :( :p :D :angry:

I might have mine this year. Anyone know if there is a diffrence betewwn kissing, snogging, and making out? If there is, what it is?
There really is no diffrence. Kissings is well, making out or a peck kiss. Snogging and making out arethe same thing. But the diffrence between a peck and a make out is thata peck has no tounge, just lips, and a make out has tounge. I've done both :angry:

C~M

Memetchi Dreamer
Well since I've had my first kiss I guess I'll tell ya. To me, my first kiss was really romantic because we were both in my room sitting on my bed then Chris (my boyfriend) leaned over the kissed me and it was awesome. My first kiss wasn't a french kiss though, it was just a peck. When we first french kissed when he shoved his tounge in my mouth (which made me feel nervous because I didn't know what to do either lol) it was kind of akward because, well, he's done it before and I hadn't but you'll get it.

C~M

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back