first kiss?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
There is a diffrence between one cute little kiss on the playground and spending all your free time kissing some boy.
I alwayes had pleanty of guy friends but never bothered with a boyfriend till I was 15... didn't kiss him, but the guy I was dating when I turned 16 gave me my first kiss. Kissing is ok and all, but there is some thing so nice about holding hands or a nice long hug. ^^

Don't feel bad if you've never been kissed, my husband was 19 before he had a first kiss! It was from me, and we've been married five years now. :) All that grown up stuff asside, what I love most isn't kissing, it's being currled up on the couch with a big blanket watching some kung-fu movie, or talking about our day.
The most important thing to me in a relationship is bonding... not making out (but idk, i never got kissed :-()

The most important thing to me in a relationship is bonding... not making out (but idk, i never got kissed :-()
Yeah & enjoying your time together. I don't think kissing is that much of a big deal, I'd rather have a little peck than a big sloppy kiss [even though I don't mind kissing like that but I think a little peck says more]. Like if I'm going home we'll have a little kiss [peck] and say 'I Love You :eek: ' but I wouldn't want to stand there for ages 'making out' when I need to go! Short and sweet!

hey guys i was wondering what age you were when you had ur first kiss?!?!?im 14 and i had mine @ 12 .....

is that wierdo(early) or did most of you have one be4

please reply to the topic with your answer!

thanx guys
I havent had a kiss yet.

Also 12 years old isn't exactly early... a lot of people have had their first kiss at age 12.

But with my sister (PunkRockJunkie here) she had her first two in a cemetary a couple years ago. ;)

I don't think there is anything wrong with you having a crush on someone but telling them whilst you have a boyfriend? I don't think that's a nice thing to do on your boyfriends behalf.
I know but since I don't want to have a crush on him, I'm hoping he doesn't like me back becaus when someone doesn't like me back I get over them fast.

C~M

I know but since I don't want to have a crush on him, I'm hoping he doesn't like me back becaus when someone doesn't like me back I get over them fast.
C~M
Instead you could just think about how lucky you are to have your boyfriend. That could possibly take your mind off the other boy for a bit ;) , but at least you don't intend to do anything so that's a good thing. I think I've gone off topic :p .

Instead you could just think about how lucky you are to have your boyfriend. That could possibly take your mind off the other boy for a bit :p , but at least you don't intend to do anything so that's a good thing. I think I've gone off topic :p .
I have taken my mind off Erik. In fact I don't think I like him anymore :D

C~M

To make a long story short, I was in 6th grade and was shipped off to a day care center during a snow day. My friends Allie, Jesse, and Scott were there. There was a bunch of little kids, so we sat in the back and played truth or dare spin the bottle. I was dared to kiss Scott, so I ducked under a blanket and kissed him. I really don't count it though, our lips barely touched and there were no fireworks or anything. It was just a stupid dare. I haven't kissed anyone else (other than family) since.

My boyfriend hinted at the other day that maybe we should kiss. We were talking to someone and they asked how we are and Jon said, "Well... we haven't had our first kiss yet..." looking right at me. I honestly don't know if I'm ready to kiss. I'm kinda scared. I don't want to disappoint Jon if he trys to kiss me or something, but like I said, I just don't feel quite ready yet.

Cinderpelt♥

I want a BF... I might get that this year 2 w/ teh first kiss... they are around 10 guys that act like they like me. 3 kids a grade under, possibly 6 in my grade, and this one kid I dont know in the class above mine.

Im not suprised if I get one. Last year a few people went out, and it hasnt even been 2 weeks of school and new relationships already started.

Last edited by a moderator:
im waiting to kiss a guy...

like, if i date a guy..

i want to save my kiss until i know FOR SURE FOR SURE

that this guy is worth it, and is willing to wait for me to kiss him

and ofcourse, to see if he is the one.

because i want to give the one my first kiss :]

i know, it may not happen, but you know..

just trying :]

I had my first kiss when I was in 5th grade. I had started "going out" with one of my close guy friends, and after a couple of weeks together, he suggested that we have our first kiss on the playground at recess. :lol: I was SO nervous because I had never kissed before and I thought he was really cute. He had given me a cute little ring the day before(hehe) so I figured he really liked me, and that created more pressure in my mind to give him a decent smooch. Soo...recess came around and a few of my friends showed up for "moral support" <_< .....and we stood behind a tree and he leaned over and gave me a quick smooch on the lips. Then we hugged and everybody giggled, and the day carried on as usual.

I do remember that quite a few classmates had found out that we had kissed at recess, so when we came back inside the building for class, I was teased mercilessly for being "naughty". I just figured they were all jealous so I took it in stride and laughed about it. :D I was like a school celebrity that day. hehee

I would have to say, though, that my most exciting and memorable first kiss(as in first kiss with a new man) would have to be the one I shared with my current boyfriend. I'm not just saying that because I'm with him, it really is true. I'll share the story. :D

I had known him for about 9 months already...he was one of my previous ex-boyfriend's friends, so I saw him about once a week or so when we would all go out as a group. My relationship with my previous ex-boyfriend fizzled out pretty quickly, and we eventually broke up mutually. I always really enjoyed talking with the guy who is my current boyfriend...we had a really good intellectual connection...and then I found out that he was learning how to ballroom dance, too! I was surprised...but I didn't mention anything about it untill after my previous relationship ended(I can't do the two-guys-at-once thing).

Soo...a little while after the break-up happened, I came into contact over email with the "intriguing friend"...and we talked about ballroom dancing. I have lots of years of experience as a teacher and competitor, so he invited me to join in the ballroom class he had been taking. I went to the class, we danced Cha-Cha and Waltz together...and REALLY hit it off. :blink: So, we decided to go out for dinner and dancing at my studio the next Friday. We went and had such a good time together, there were definitely sparks flying around. ;)

After we finished dancing, we drove around the city a while and just talked and got to know each other better. I t was really late, like 2a.m., and everything was closed. We drove back to where he had parked his car in a K-Mart parking lot so he could go home, but we noticed that the K-Mart had a whole bunch of really lovely flowers in front of it, though the store was closed. So, we got out and walked to look at the flowers. I noticed a spider in the flowers, and I had butterflies in my stomach, so I started nerding out talking about the species. He apparently found it somewhat humorous and interesting, but then I noticed he had "that look". He took the initiative(thank goodness!)...put his arms around me.....and WOW!!.......he kissed me. It was awesome. It was actually really romantic, and no one was around so late at night so it was just the two of us. :)

We laugh about it , because we kind of felt young at that moment...smooching behind a pole in front of a department store...but it was great. I'm turning 21 in just over a week, and he just turned 26, so we're both adults...but sometimes the best kisses happen when you least expect it. We're talking about being together permanently and I'm very much in love with him...and it all started at the K-Mart. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back