Funny Moments at School

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ATHLETICS CARNIVAL!

On the bus ride back we played Grandma's Undies, and the magic word was Bradie's cat.

Me: 'Emily, what do you make love to?'

Emily: 'Bradie's cat.'

I forgot to post yesterday. Darn D:<

Homeroom:

Met everyone.

Band:

Lunch box scraped the side of my chair and made it sound liek I was farting. Thanks lunchbox D:<

Chorus:

Mrs. Hauser said crap :eek:

5th period:

No desk and just a chair for me.

Bus:

Kyle said that the teacher thought he was wearing my neon socks, and she called him gay. Niiiicceee.

Last edited by a moderator:
none, i dont have any moments for my new school, but heres one from my old school-

One time when i was walking down the halls someone screamed MARIO KART STINKS! AND SO DOES POKEMON! so i came up to him and punched him xD

Lucky no teachers were around, or and students.

But once when i was visiting my new school to look around, i wanted to burp, so i burped on some random kid in 5th grade xD he said "Ewww gross!!!!!" then some random person in my old class farted o.o boy it was LOUD! xDDD

Last edited by a moderator:
Best. Moments. At my school. EVER:

Lockers: This ugly kid named JC in my class who thinks-hes-so-hot looked in a mirror, and it cracked. :)

Getting ready: I was following around my crush, Kyle, while my xboyfriend was following me.

Reading: My friend was on the computer, and accidentally clicked a sex ad. O:

Language Arts: Me and my friend were doodling mindlessly while we were supposed to be reading-response.

Snack: My group of desks got in a foodfight. started by me

French: My best friend in-the-dead-silence-during-a-test screamed "KFC STANDS FOR KAYTHEE FARTED CABBAGE!" (our inside joke.)

Phys ed: A fat kid's shirt got un-buttoned while playing dodge-ball. ): not a pleasing sight.

Recess: A wall-ball ball got roofed. and it never came down.

Math: David fell asleep.

Lunch: People were stalking my sub-sandwhich, and begged me for chicken and lettuce.

Recess: Me and my friends were stalking JC

Art: My best friend got her face smothered in paint

Health: The teacher was giving a lecture, and David screamed "THAT'S MORE GAY THAN JC AND MORE BORING THAN THE PRINCIPAL!" xDD

Science: We were doing research in the computer lab, when my partner screamed "I LIKE BIG BUTTS "N" I CANNOT LIE!"

Social Studies: Kyle got on his chair and started to dance to the music that was playing on my teacher's mp3. lol

Music: Kyle was dancing in front of everyone to a fast song, and when a slow song came on, he had a bum look on his face, and slowly walked back to his chair.

Band: Derek fell asleep on the timpani's during the song "Tempest" (not the best idea. Tempest is like "Okay, we need the timpanis")

Lockers/line up: Kyle walked into the girls washroom purpously, touched the back wall, and walked out. (I'm a witness) and never got cought.

- During reading/writing assessments, the teacher was in the hallway doing the assessments, and in the class, we all started cheating off eachother for the written part xD And then my friend came in and was like "The teacher can hear you guys...." xDD

- A girl and a guy were talking, and the teacher was like "____ & ____ are flirting..." and the random weird stupid weirdo said "WHAT'S FLIRTING?!" and the whole class just bursts out laughing.

OMG.. TOO MANY TO RECALL.

We've had some truly legendary days :3

I remember in Year 7, our French teacher was Mr. de Souza. Almost everyone was convinced he was gay because of the extremely camp way in which he walked and spoke (a sad stereotype, I know)..

So anyway, I remember once someone in the class was talking, and he immediately blamed it on Jess (he never liked Jess, for some unknown reason, see), despite the fact that it was obviously a boy's voice..

So he came to take her diary and as he started to walk back he, very abruptly, whipped it upwards as if to tuck it under his arm, and manage to whack Jess right around the head with it.

If you had bern there, it was wet-yourself and crying-with-laughter funny. Her reaction was classic; she just screamed.

So then Mr. de Souza, after being so angry sort of came over to her, arms flapping and kept saying, "Ohmagod! Are you okay? I'm so sorry, Jessica!!" And then he walked back to his desk, picking up Jess's diary and wagged it in front of her as he said, "However if you hadn't been acting so childishly this never would have happened!!"

Jen and I were doing ''MATHS'', this random thing where you write 4 guys' names, 4 cars, and 4 amounts of children. Then you draw this spiral, and well, it's hard to explain. We made one for Emily, and her results were: Rides a magic carpet, married to Damian and has 4 kids, and lives in a shack. Emily then ripped up the paper.
LOL, Isn't that called MASH? Not maths... Anyways, I drive a truck, have like 6 kids, married to Evan, and live in a Mansion xDD

Homeroom:

Lexi and I had our first girly fashion talk XD

I had to get my picture taken for my baseball card.

Band:

My eardrums are permanently damaged now because of this stupid pitch and rhythm test. Ouch!

Bus:

Me and Lara heard someone scream "Charlie bit me!!" and cracked up laughing. It turns out that Charlie really did bite that kid.

another moment from my old school xD

my teacher forgot to give me my work and i game up to her desk and said "don't you want me to do my work?"

Teacher: *drunk look* *looks at me* *looks back at papers* You don't-do this type of math...

Me: Well its easy math!!!

Teacher: *with drunk look* sorry but-you do addtion, not division...

Me: O___o your mad... *i go back to desk*

Class: looking at me with this face .___.

my teacher once sewerd in class. and one time (she allways says honey to the kides in class) the teacher said hunTy and one kid in the class looked at this kid named HUNTER. :D

Once Riley accidentally smeared Paint on Jason's desk, and Riley said. "OH SHIP!" and the teacher thought he said **** so everyone laughed. xD

And another time Jaycee was dancing on the top of the soccer net. (It's like 10 feet tall) :)

Once the EXIT sign fell on JC giving him a gash on his head. D:

The teacher was talking about "Toys for Tots" and she accidentally said "Tots for toys" rofl

During phys ed class, me and Kyle walked onto the stage and started signing "Now that we're men! We have our facial hair! Now that we're men! I've changed my underware!" (yeah. That spongebob song)

Jaycee payed Riley, Danielle, and David to "assassinate" me. xDD

yes, my school is nutty.

during P.E.,

a kid i call bunnysuit got kicked in the crotch =I

He was like:

OWWWW YOU KICKED ME IN THE NUHHTZ

and the p.e. teacher turned to him with a death stare.

He said:

Ohhh, I'm sorry Kara, I meant to say he kicked me

in the testicles. Is that acceptable?

and he looked at her all angelically. o-O

Grade 4 was a very sad year for a certain friend of mine. First, someon threw an orange which somehow made him fall down in pain rolling. A few weeks later, someone called his name, he turned around and crashed in to a pole. next few days, rachel and I kpet poking his giant purple bruise. Then some other time that year, Ian almost killed him. The PE eacher had to giv him CPR. We are all quite happy the he is not dead. Actually, no. I hate him xD

In drama my last line requires me to skip off stage and I skipped into a box.

There is tagging in the toilet "Cleanliness is a conspiracy!" and "I'm bi-sexual, I hope you catch it idiots"

Me and Maddy text, play Hannah Montana Uno then leave class early because audioless film of birds is boring.

Grace is the commentator for our game of Snap and we are very loud.

During the christmas play, I had to dress up as Elvis. My outfit was WAYY to small on me, so I'm all "I can't breath!" so then when my time come up for me to be onstage, i waddled on like a duck, went to the microphone, said "Re..." and then I'm like "Is this on?" and then a pressed a button, that loud screechy sound filled the gym, so I pressed the button again, it stopped, then I said "I forgot my lines, now I need the washroom" then I walked offstage. (turns out the microphone was on all along. xDDDD)

This wasn't at school, but it's a school related activity:

Weeeell, we were at Netball. The other team did their cheer before they started. It goes like ''1 2, 1 2 3, 1 2 3 4, -school's name-!''. I don't think ''Hi-5'' is popular in other countries apart from Australia, but it's like this random kids pop group for 5 year olds :) [i love it]. And Hi-5's theme song is similiar to the cheer, so when they did their cheer, we just yelled ''HI-5!'' instead of their school's name. Sounds slightly boring, but it was actually super funnnnny.

Then this girl was angry that we made them have the Hi-5 thing at the end of their cheer, so she started aggresively pushing me and was making this priceless face. xD She was tryin' to pull me to the ground, but she didn't succeed :3 So I just told her to stop pushing me and to actually try to get the ball instead of being all aggro and stupid, when her team was winning. But anyway, we were standing there, while all the action was happening on the other side, and she just walked off and started crying.. Then she yelled ''-FEMALE DOG-'' at me. She was disqualified. THAT'S WHAT ON COURT VIOLENCE DOES TO YOU.

Saddy[My science teacher] was standing in the front of the class and we were writing. Then out of no where he says, quite loud "I want you all to imagine a high class hooker" And we are all like "Um, what?" But Hannah was like "Michelle!" And he's like "What does she need to attract costumers?" And Lauren's like "Big boobs" Saddy's like "No Lauren. She needs nice clothes, a decent physical appearance and she might need to smell nice, like a flower trying to attract bee's to pollinate it"

It was very odd.

We played Bradie Ball version Two at school today!

And when we played yesterday, I kicked the ball and it hit Cameron on the head.

I ran away because I thought he was going to murder me.

FYI; Cameron is the school aggro. x3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back