Funny Moments at School

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning:

I was walking up to the bus steps and fell flat on my face.

Homeroom:

Ian has to sit in the back XD

5th period:

Mrs. Youmans said the D word...

Orientation:

Mrs. Leak closed the door on me again. In my face XD

At recess, me, Sam, Anthony, Kyle, and Kayy were doing this thing where someone sat on someone, and the person holding them up had to see how long they could hold them up for, and so Sam (the heaviest kid in school) sat on Kay (one of the lightest kids in the class) and Kay was holding up Sam pretty good, then Anthony came and tickled Kay, then Kay fell and shoved Sam off her, and ran after anthony (Anthony is the fastest kid in the class, and Kay's one of the slowest) and finally cought him and gave him a killer indian burn. That's the story of how Indian Burn day came to be. (If you're wondering, it's on the 16th of every month, for those of you who want to participate) xD

^Omigod yes that day was awesome. I could chase after Anthony all day just to give him an indian burn. But sam falling on me. god that was freaking torture!!!!!!!!!! >.<

I remember JC bit me hard last year. >.< I hate him so much.

We had to make a cheer for ultimate, and cause Garrett was sucking I suggested that we make our cheer "1, 2, 3. Garrett sucks!" and right after that, Garrett scores xD

in my old school when we were praticing for the play, some random kid came and screamed into the mic >.< but i screamed at her back and in the classroom someone looked like timmy o.o i said "uh..hi timmy turner??" and he said "Oh uh Hai." And it was a ugly kid O.O i backed off slowly xD

My LA sub. teacher was a perv. today.

I saw him staring at my female stuffs XP

And when this girl asked him what horde mean, he said, "It means alot. Sorta like a throng. Not thong! Throng!" Then Daniel asked what a thong was, and everyone was like'....XD'. Carson told him it was girl's panties with an elastic strap in the back or something like that. Surprisingly no one got written up.

I traced my palm and finger lines today and in the middle of my palm I wrote 'OMG!'.

I told Shelby I love her smile when she laughs. Shelby is very pretty.

Mrs Pulvirenti said 'I think you kids are too silly for your socks.' one day during art, and Kavindy replied 'I'm not wearing socks!'

The whole class nearly got a detention for that.

GRADE SIX:

I read my story to the class, then everyone just stared at me like I was crazy.

I was reading my speach to the grade fives, and they were just like o.o the whole time.

GRADE FIVE:

It was a dead silence lunch, and I let out a long, loud burp. :)

GRADE FOUR:

Jaycee was upset that the teachers killed his garden. xDD

GRADE THREE:

I brought my doll to school, and me and my friends sat around me while feeding the baby. xDD no work for our class that day, because we were all trying to keep the "baby" happy. xDD

Me, Hillary, Taylor, and Lexy mixed a whole lot of pops and juices together and called it Kayhiltaylex juice. xDDD

GRADE TWO: I went to Sam's birthday party, and in the pool, three people at a time went in the pool chairs, took inflatable baseball bats and tried to nock someone out of the chair, so me and Scott gained up on Sam. >D

GRADE ONE:

Jaycee tried to climb up the school. lol

On Monday in theatre 2--we had a party. Well not really but everytime someone walked in we shrieked their name and hugged them.

Over the week in tech, I made friends with all the tech 2 kids even though I'm tech 1. It was because we are all sophomores. So on Friday while all of tech one except me was taking their tour, I hung up butcher paper. I stapled my finger and ran into the class screaming that I had stapled it. I will never hear the end of it.

And then in the next class I told everyone around me.

There's a semi hot guy whose locker is near mine. This last week I noticed that he gets done with his locker super fast after school. So I made it my secret goal to beat him. I won on Friday. It was so rewarding.

Well. Our science teacher was telling us a few too many personal stories. Entertaining but we didn't need to know those things about him. So I said "What happens at home, stays at home"

Emily was walking and her shoe randomly came off and she tripped over it.

Like, seriously. Who wouldn't laugh at that?

I was in a band performance the other day, and some random person sitting behind me leaned forward and whispered in my ear, "I can't see. Hear me squeak, sqeak, squak."

That was soooo..... normal. jkjkjk

The radio was on in class and it was playing Birthday Sex and this kid thought it said was saying text instead of sex lol

A pop can exploded in my backpack, thank god it wasnt in my purse.

Today, when we were collecting money in town everytime I saw a hot guy I'd be like to Hannah, "I want his money!"

And the construction workers were complete perverts.

Harriet came along and picked me up, throwing me over her shoulder, giving the world a good look at my neon underwear.

The first day was actually amazingly funny. My friend said "I got a perm!" then this guy said "The first time I saw you like that you looked like a banana"

Samantha and I did announcements today. We skipped half the script, I was too quiet, and Samantha was too fast. We were nervous wrecks, to say the least.

WHAP-- Our Taoism group filmed today, for our project. Dayna was like

soo quiet. And I was halfway to my speech when Rachel screamed "Oh poo."

And Shannon had to go through a list of like five Chinese names and it was roflfunny because she kept accenting them without meaning to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back