Funny Moments at School

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Today in art we were blowing paint that was on a piece of cardboard using a straw

and Mme L told us not to blow long and hard or you'll get dizzy and the guy next to me

did the OPPOSITE of what the teacher told us not to do and he fainted. Then Michael was like

CLEAN UP ON AISLE 10!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Another story with my math teacher...

Okay so This girl, Shelby answered a question right and she got 5 extra points on her test and she had to write that on her test so Mr. Maurer would know and this happend...

Alex: I'm changing my name!

Mr. Maurer: To what, Idiot?

Alex: No...Shelby.

Mr. Maurer: I think idiot fits better.

Tyler: Whats my nickname?!

Mr. Maurer: I can't say that in school.

Me: xDDDDDDDDD

Okay

English:

We had to make creatures that where part human part animal here are some examples of what we got:

Micheal Jackrabbit-By Kodi and Liam

Kid Rat-Jordan

and Micely Cyrus from me!

Math

Tessa and Shaylynn were passing notes and Riley yells "Stop passing notes I'm trying to learn english!" XDD

My calculator beeps when you push buttons (you can turn it off) and here are some of the things Kodi and Riley said:

Kodi-"She has a BOMB!"

Riley-"Its a NUKE!"

Kodi-"She's giving my calculator a VIRUS!"

Riley-"Get Norton XD"

Kodi-"Norton SUCKS!"

Kodi-She's HACKING! RILEY STOP HER!"

The subsitute math teacher went down to find out Rob's name.

Mr.Doucette-"Whats your name?"

Rob-"Rob Hyde, plesuer to be at your accqautices (sp)"

Last edited by a moderator:
Today in P.E. we were doing hearing and vision tests in the auditorium and I sneezed really loud and got sent to the back of the auditorium. lawl im so cool.

Allysa hissed "EPIDERMIS" in my ear as she was passing my locker, and I jumped and smacked my head on my locker door.

I told Tara that she owed me a mint for my agreeing to be her Janna, and she said that I couldn't have it unless I went to the dance with her. So I told her that I was already going with Shane, and she practically started trying to strangle me.

We were shooting off rockets in Tech, and the girls who were supposed to be measuring the height of the rockets were getting distracted by the bugs on the sidewalk, and jumped when Mr. Trailor started counting down. Somebody's parachute actually shot out of their rocket and landed on top of the school's roof, and Tori started yelling that Jamo was right - He said aliens were going to invade our school and eat all of us whole.

Then Tyler flipped off of the fence and had a huge gash on his head, and Mr. Trailor just laughed at him and told him to go get a paper towel to wipe the blood off. [it wasn't bad, and he didn't even act hurt. He was laughing at himself, actually.]

In the past week, our lunch table has had milk splattered almost all over us from both sides. Ryan and Sharad both squeezed their milk cartons too hard and they exploded all over the backs of whoever was on that side. The second time it happened, we all jumped up and started yelling at them, and Mr. Repp had to come over and make us sit down. o_o

Me and mah buddies were mussing (scientific word) up each other's hair. (Mine was in pigtails). We made up a 'mussy hair' club. To muss my hair, C (Used for privacy) was pulling my hair bobbles/things out. More than halfway down, he let go. The hair below the bobble/thing looked like puffballs. xD

Cecib :p

Morning:

I have 7 years of bad luck. My mirror broke in my locker. So I found HEAPS of glass in my locker, and to be safe, I went to he girls bathroom[w/ the glass] and threw it out. XD

I saw Michel and Thora said "Ew". xD

Gym:

Nick had to run a lap in the gym[Like a square] and while doing so, he knocked down Steve's pin. He did it on purpose.

Mr.Leto told us that theres like 7 of us who walk when we run a lap. I, wanted to try to jog the whole thing.

At the baseball field, Amanda yelled "SKADI! RUN! RUN LIKE YOUR RUNNING TO GET THAT DINOSAUR T SHIRT AND THEY ONLY HAVE ONE LEFT!!! RUNNNN!!!!" xDDD

Hallway:

Me:Amanda. Jay has a murse. Amanda:A what? Me:A Man purse[Man+Purse=Murse]

Sci:

Peter wanted to answer something. It think it was about cc in ml. Peter:Because because because because because because because be-- Dr.Battisti: Megan? Peter:cause...*Smashes face in binder*Wizard of Oz. xDD

Hallway:

I whispered to Katie "Jay has a man purse. Pass it on" Katie:EW!!

Hallway 3:

Steve was w/ his friends, and as he was going down the steps, he yelled "SKADI!!!" while jumping down a step. o___o akward...

LA:

We were making "Jumbi". Amanda's was a dinosaur, mine was a polar bear.

AMANDA'S DINOSAUR LOOKED AWESOME!!! Mine looked like a dog. .___.

Lunch:

At Lunch, Michel was talking to Everrett, and squatting doing so. Michel is chubby. <3 So when Nicholas,Kevin and Thora were trying to pass Michel, they all bumped into each other! xDD And Jamin called Michel a fat asss. xD

Band:

The trombone section[ME!!! <3],Saxophone section and the Percussion section were all "WTF happended to the Clarinets,Trumpets and Horns?!". They kind of died. The Horn section only had 3 out of four, Same w/ the trumpet section...And Clarinets...Like 3 out of 5. o___o

Our Oboe section is unfortunately dead. *Mourns*

Ryan was playing, and Emily[Trumpet] to him to shut up. xDD

Scott told Alex his 8th grade band grade for the F chromatic Scale. A 6/10, and Alex was all "SCOTT! A 60?!" Scott:SHUT UP!!! D^:<

Scott said he couldn't attend lessons because he had a science test, Ryan too. So I asked a stupid question, "Are you two in the same class?" Ryan:What? No. I'm in Ms.Terrizi's.

Alex told the whole band Scott's 8th grade for that chromatic scale.

Scott was embarrassed.

Lessons:

Brian didn't attend lessons either, so it was just me. xDD

So alone.

Georgia's Baritone Sax like...Broke or somethin...Because Melanie dropped it beofre Jazz. So he needed Mr.H to fix it.

Mr.Hanna told me I could try Tuba. :lol:

Ms.Tengood came in randomly to tell Mr.Hanna that Michelangelo's Horn and Ryan's Horn are in need for repairs. One dented their bell, and the other's tuning slide got stuck. The Horns belong to the HS. D=

Mr.Hanna was helping me w/ the value of notes. Instead of a math version, we did a "Dollar" version. xD He ended up writing "$2" on my book. xD

Mr.H asked me if I knew where the Tuba was. I knew, and I was watching him, he was getting something out of the cabinet... IT WAS THIS HUGE, HOLLOW MOUTHPIECE....A tuba mouthpiece. And it scared me. Me:O___O Thats a Tuba MP?? Mr.H:Yep. Wait here, I'll get the Tuba and you Buzz into the mouthpiece.

I waited, he got the tuba. I was kinda confused, because he told me to "HUG" the Tuba. O____o Me: *Puts left hand on valves* Mr.Hanna:Nope. They go through here... Now put the mouthpiece in. Try it. Me:*Plays* :D [coughmagicaltubacough] Mr.H:Now, take your fingers OFF the valves... Me:*Takes fingers off valves* *Plays* [coughzomgonemagicaltuba] Mr.Hanna:Thats quite High for a Tuba.....Try playing lower. Me:*Tries* Mr.H:Can you go lower?

It was fun. I wasn't heavy. Mr.H:*Gets late slip* Mr.Hanna and Ms.Tengood both come into the auditorium. Mr.Hanna:Skadi's just testing the Tuba. Ms.T: :3

End of lessons:

Tom asked if he came too early, because I still had the tuba in playing position. xD

Steven was showing off to Jaymir, showing him he could play Indiana Jones on Piano. xD

Jaymir and Isaac were arguing over who's better. Bruce Lee Or Chuck Norris? Isaac said Chuck. xD

Hallway:

I told Amanda that I tried out Tuba. She was so excited. I told her I only know two notes. She said "Thats alot!" xDD

Well I can't believe I didn't post this earlier oO

The other day, Temari and Nate were having "fun". We had a sub and we were in the computer lab, just getting back from Lunch. We had walked ourselves back from the lab. Right? The sub didn't know and attempted to trace us down. So when some of us got back, she was gone looking for the cafeteria.

Nate was bending over a table, and allowed Timari to smack him with a belt acting all sexual. Nate called for Zack "Hey Zack! Look!" And when Zack saw, he was all "Gimmie that Timari!" After she smacked him. So after taking it, he attempted to smack Nate hard trying to act like Nate's dad. It was funny, Nate dodged, but did get belted on the leg.

I never seen anything more stupid/retarded then that xP

In theatre, we did vocal warmups, and this other class decided to have their class out in the cafeteria, in front of the stage.

So...long story short: we looked like a bunch of idiots going "Aluminum linoleum, aluminum linoleum, aluminum linoleum, aluminum linoleum. Toy boat, toy boat, toy boat, toy boat. Red leather, yellow leather, red leather, yellow leather. Synonym cinnamon. Synonym cinnamon. Beat you, beat you, beat you, beat you. I'll just get our groceries, I'll just get our groceries, I'll just get our groceries." And we have silly hand motions to go along too.

During our fire drill, Natalie and I discussed whether she had ADD or not....

In math, Haley was thisclose to finishing her tessellation project. She's doing elephants, and is naming every single one of them. I suggested names for her such as Penguin, Giraffe, Puppy, and Frisky.

She named a few herself. They're all like...Sir Edward and Leeroy and random names like that. xP

Harhar.. there are a few.

English:

We were telling everyone what we were doing over break, and what we wanted to be for Halloween and G said a dork, and my teacher was like, "Oh, well I guess you don't have to dress up." O__o""

I said I was going to be a fair with cat ears and sparkles, and everyone gave me a weird look, I was all "ITS CAUSE IM COOL."

And then Kate was like, "I got flushed down a toilet!" Michael: You're short enough!

Math:

I was zoning out, and we werent supposed to be repeating, and I was still O__o embarassing.

Then my teacher threw a peice of candy, across the room, out into the hall and into another classroom

OTHER:

Ashley: Yep, it's purple.

Me: WHAT?! -grabs hair-

Ashley: Wait, what color did you dye it?

Me: u_________u;;

Science:

Me and Sophia: BuckyBalls is a weird word.

Sophia: Hey Nick!

Nick: -turns around with cheeks puffed out- Hmm?

Sophia: She dyed her hair.

Me: o_O -blushes-

Nick: -shrug-

Sophia: -mutters- Buckyballs.

Me: -uncontrolable laughter-

Me and my friend Mikala like crashing into trash cans for some very very odd reason... o_O

Anyways there was a really retarded fight at school but it was so hilarious.

Okay, there was this rude nerd dude and he was throwing retarded paper claw things at everyone. He hit Tyler with one and Tyler got mad so he went towards the nerd and pushed him really hard into the wall cabinet and the nerd's head starts swellin up so the nerd clobbers Tyler in a nerdly fashion and pushes him. The nerd stomped back to his desk and kicked over the giant trash can and all the stuffs fell out. The nerd starts sayin "Dont ever mess with me mother (blahhh)!!!!!" And the nerd just starts cussing. Then the nerd starting crying after because he kinda has anger management. Idk weird.

I'm going as a banana for Halloween. <3

Not that funny, but.. Some guys I know teased me for hanging out with guys. <_<

Cecib :p

HR:

Me,Amanda and Thora made a club called "The Skinny Jeans Club" because we think skinny jeans are awesome. xD

LA:

We were doing this tape recording thing, and it sounded like I was about to cry. xDD

Lunch:

My spoon snapped in my tuna. o____o

Sci:

Steve was saying my name like he was drunk. xD

WOW THAT WAS SHORT. *Dies*

Monday's band practice:

Billy asked Mr.H if he could use "The little Trumpeter's room" xDD

Recess:

Playing some war game, The French with Aliens vs Americans with Vampires.

Im One of the Frenchies. Through of the whole recess, I was pointing my "Gun" at them and screaming "TEA AND CRUMPETS, BEEYOTCHES. *shoots*"

Math:

Instead of Math, It was Science presentations. We did the planets, and I had Uranus XD

My partner wasent there, so I had to do it on my own. Everyone kept chanting "Your a-nus! Your a-nus!"

And Sofie was screaming "ITS YOOR-AH-NUS, YOU POLKAS."

And me, Cal and Thomas got sent out, so Thomas brought some freaky mask for his presentation. He and Cal hid behind the wall, and said "Hey, _____, come here."

SO I come, and Cal's wearing and I scream "HOLY CRAP!" And fall down, hiting some 3rd grader trying to get a drink x.x

Ending Period:

I had to go to the bathroom, So then Sofie then said "Get my Tuba from there!"

Then Cal said, "YOU HAVE NO TUBA, YOU PERSON THING."

Then someone farted, finishing the scene o.o

xD

We had to get our school pictures today, and we were going in size order, and Nick was like, 'Am I taller than you?" and Karen was all, "Uhmm... lets see! -shoves me into Nick-" I was like "...Sorry Nick."

And then, I was being shoved, and I fell, and like, slid 4 feet. xD

Recess:playing some war game, The French with Aliens vs Americans with Vampires.

Im One of the Frenchies. Through of the whole recess, I was pointing my "Gun" at them and screaming "TEA AND CRUMPETS, BEEYOTCHES. *shoots*"

Math:

Instead of Math, It was Science presentations. We did the planets, and I had Uranus XD

My partner wasent there, so I had to do it on my own. Everyone kept chanting "Your a-nus! Your a-nus!"

And Sofie was screaming "ITS YOOR-AH-NUS, YOU POLKAS."

And me, Cal and Thomas got sent out, so Thomas brought some freaky mask for his presentation. He and Cal hid behind the wall, and said "Hey, _____, come here."

SO I come, and Cal's wearing and I scream "HOLY CRAP!" And fall down, hiting some 3rd grader trying to get a drink x.x

Ending Period:

I had to go to the bathroom, So then Sofie then said "Get my Tuba from there!"

Then Cal said, "YOU HAVE NO TUBA, YOU PERSON THING."

Then someone farted, finishing the scene o.o
*Steals Sofie's imaginary Tuba > : D*

I lurve your friend. xD

History was crazy today. We ended up talking about birth and death percentages (because it's really Geography) and talking about births got us a little...off. And I swear, everything the teacher said was turned into an innuendo by the two guys around me. And Katie and I were sitting there, trying so hard not to laugh.

We had bus evacuations today. And Lena and I were sitting there commenting on what the bus driver was telling us. It was like...

BUS DRIVER: Reasons you would evacuate the bus could be fire-

LENA: Geez, that would suck.

BUS DRIVER: If we're stuck on a railroad track-

ME: That would suck more.

BUS DRIVER: Or flipped over. Girls, if you have flip flops on, you leave them on the bus so you don't trip when you're getting off.

LENA: Yeah, otherwise you die.

BUS DRIVER: Unless you want to get run over by a bunch of kids.

ME: Or die.

In French, Nicole showed me this book she had checked out about rock music. They defined queercore in there. Basically, it's music played partly or wholly by homosexual musicians. o_O

So I was "BRENDA! YOU'RE QUEERCORE!" and she was like "WTF?"

I told my friend Steven a secret. (I liked a guy named Alvaro when I'm a male) He past it on, and on, and on. Than Alvaro said, "You think I'm hot?".

Embarrassing.

EDIT: I'm a homosexual now. (not true) :blink:

My 6th grade teacher was seriously obsessive-compulsive. He had a cabinet by the classroom door, and on top of it he had 7 spray-bottles, and they HAD to be arranged by height, shortest to tallest, and they had to be spaced evenly across the cabinet. On the last day of the year, we re-arranged them, and hid them all over the classroom. When the teacher came in, he walked through the door and walked to the desk as usual, but halfway there he spun around on his heel and walked back over to the cabinet. "My spray-bottles!" He spent 20 minutes just finding them, and another 3 arranging them to his liking. Then he calmly walked over to the desk and sat down as if nothing happened. It was hysterical.

On the same day, in the half-hour before school let out, we gathered in a circle on the floor and he asked us all this question: "What is your least favorite thing in elementary school?" One of the best answers by far was "Any math problem ending in the word 'explain'."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back