Ghosts

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think ghosts are not real. It's just an urban legend, which means it is un-true.

There has to be another explanation than ghosts.

People also say that ghosts come on double dates. I think that's also un-true!. No one can say that ghosts will come on a certain day, because that's not likely to happen.

Also, people say that they see ghosts. I thought ghosts were invisible, which proves they're not being truthful. Anyway, who made up the fact that there's be ghosts roaming around the Earth? It sounds crazy, if you ask me.

This is just what I think, so if you believe in ghosts, don't eat me D:

I think ghosts are not real. It's just an urban legend, which means it is un-true.There has to be another explanation than ghosts.

People also say that ghosts come on double dates. I think that's also un-true!. No one can say that ghosts will come on a certain day, because that's not likely to happen.

Also, people say that they see ghosts. I thought ghosts were invisible, which proves they're not being truthful. Anyway, who made up the fact that there's be ghosts roaming around the Earth? It sounds crazy, if you ask me.

This is just what I think, so if you believe in ghosts, don't eat me D:
I'm sorry but you don't seem to know enough information to actually conclude this. So basically because you say ghosts are un-true, and your friends say they are un-true, that makes it a fact? I think not. Plus, there are RARE cases where ghosts are actually seen. So I think right now you are fooling yourself. When someone claims a ghost or disturbance it most likely is from strange noises, or strange happenings. A true story, [Not one on TV or anythign so don't say it's false] A family actually had things moving around in their homes. Tell me that is not a sign of poltergeists. The certain day thing is possible. Say you are a ghost, there is a likelyship that the ghost would return to the place it died, voluntary or not. So please next time, use better information to back up your thoughts =/

I think I believe in them. I've never seen one or had anything ghost-y happen to me or at my house, but I do believe somewhat.

I believe in ghosts, alot. I believe in spirits too. I think either long after people are spirits, they turn into ghosts. Or turn that around. Or maybe who goes into heaven is a spirit, and who goes into hell (I am not saying the BAD WORD, I am saying what's up there *looks up*) is a ghost. I'm not sure, not even scientists aren't sure.

;) I don't believe in "ghosts" I believe in spirits(lost souls) that were accidentally deprived of being recycled into new life, and may use that chance to put something they did wrong in their life right, or they might just get really pi**ed and start terrorizing people... :D

Yes, of course.

My mum creeps me out when she tells me about her ghosty encounters.

Just after her dad died, she swore she saw him at the end of her bed one night. Just, standing there when she was in bed and watching over her and something like that. And by the way, she was 20 something when this happened, not a little crazy school girl, so I doubt it was made up.

On the day he died, my uncle's car was stolen. He went to the police station to report it's theft, and then heard of a death on his street. He asked what house, and it was his parents'. At the funeral, 2 weeks or more later, the car just appeared. At the front of the funeral thing, right after the funeral finished, it was just there. No one heard it come in, people were outside and they said "It just appeared".

Freaky.

ghost are real. at my school theres a ghost at one of the class rooms and someone died going up some stairs

I think they [ghosts] are real. I mean when you die, where does your presence go?? It wouldn't just disappear, y'know? Besides, sometimes you can feel a 'presence' around you. I mean, who hasn't. Well, I don't know. I sort of open minded about it all.

I feel that ghosts are real, but ever since I was young, my papa would tell me not to, he would say, the more you believe in something, the more advantage it has of hurting you...

Well,I do belive and the reason is because they would go to heaven unless they have unfinished buiness,and if you want ome one to belive in ghost you have to lots of proff because people dn't always belive words.

No. I just believe that you either go to heaven, or you go to hell. Nothing more. People just like to scare the wits outta other people because that's what people do. So that's what I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back