Ghosts

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Rofl, I can't believe 33 and counting people are that stupid :mellow:

Nah, just joking. But personally, I think there is no such thing at all. No spirits, no nothing. Yes, I am a non-religous person.

Hi! Im visiting

anyway, ghosts cant be real but i read a scary post

Last edited by a moderator:
Watch GhostHunters if you don't believe in ghosts. It will mostly prove that they are real.
Ummmm......... don't you mean Ghost Busters? Or am I a stupid poopy idiot. Nah don't worry, I am.

White_Roses~ Maybe it is Ghost Busters... no I'm not sure either. I haven't watched it in a while.

Smallquailrooster~I know he isn't. I want him to be though lol!!!!

I really think ghosts are real. I slept over my friends house one time, and her house is haunted. It sounded like it was raining (we saw no rain) We kept on hearing noises. At 12:00 am we hid under the blankets because at her house 12:00 sometimes is bad. It was kreepy...

uhh when i watch a haunting i think they are real, but most of the time i don't think they're real.

Some days I do and some days I don't it all depends on how I feel. I mean there were many times I thought I encountered an experience with a ghost but I'm not sure.

=/

I do however get a bit frightened after watching certain scary movies. But the thing is, I get frightened to do certain things too after I watch those certain movies. XD

The Hills Have Eyes (sorta scary) -Will never go in a desert.

The Ring - Once afraid to watch black and white movies.

The Grudge - Afraid of weird shadows lol but that lasted a grand total of like 1 hour.

I can't think of anymore. I'm too tired. =P

I don't believe at them,but i already watched scary horror movies like I know what you did last summer,I still know what you did last summer,Gothika,Excorsism of Emily Rose,Land of the Dead,Dawn of the Dead,Zombie Town,Hostel,Saw 1-3,Amityville 2:The possesion

Yes, i believe in ghosts. They seem to be spirits of the dead and some even live on earth.

And once this really creepy thing happened to my fiend (Won't say her name) once my friend was in the shower when suddenly her dress that was on the floor lifted itself up and buttoned itself then unbuttoned itself.And wehn she told me i was like "Woah o_o"

I also believe in the spirit of my dead sister.yet i haven't seen her ghost.And well yeah i highly believe in ghosts (And don't flame D:< )

Sugary~ :DD

I believe in them. I have two which live in my house. There is a boy who is 19 named Adrian, who was burned to death inside a barn which must have been where my house is standing, and there is a 20 year old girl named Jane who hung herself. Ghosts arent as scary as they seem to be. Most of them are just lost and lonely. There are many bad spirits also, but I choose to ignore them.

The way to see ghosts is not through your eyes.. It's through your mind. If you can sense someone there but only see them in your mind, then you can see ghosts. If you say 'Hello' in your mind, and a voice says something back, then you're speaking to one. Not many people can do it but it's an interesting gift to have. Some of my best friends are ghosts, and many people call me crazy but I don't care.
That's an interesting view.... I'd love to hear more about that, mind if I PM you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back