GIRLS ONLY

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know, they're definetely growing, but they're not that big.

Thats realy not nice of the boy to say, I am sorry . I am 12, 13 in october and I am a size 34B in bras and I have my period already, I think you will soon, the latest you can get it is like, 17, so don't worry.
I agree. That was very inconsiderate of the boy and you should have told him that he hasn't grown anything down "there" either. I have my period already and am almost a 34C. I will be 14 in January.

I agree. That was very inconsiderate of the boy and you should have told him that he hasn't grown anything down "there" either. I have my period already and am almost a 34C. I will be 14 in January.
Wow. I didn't even go into a C cup until I was 19, 20 years old. I was a strict B forever XD!! But seriously I hope you guys don't have back problems in the future if you continue to grow o_o;;

Dont be hurt by that boy. He's only hurting you and if you show your hurt he's going to carry on. No I am growing them at the moment. I have bad sharp pains in my breast and around.

People are different. You'll start eventually lol

Anyway, yeah I have breasts, started meh period too. It's not that fun ._.

I sometimes wonder if my breasts are growing because I never feel any pain xD

Lol, but one thing that really p*ss*s me off, is well one of my older internet friend, keeps making fun of how flat I am. (I'm not really not flat, but he just says it to make me mad O_O lol) He's gonna drive me out the window one of these days. lol

Yes, and don't be worried if you don't have any yet. It depends on your genetics, but every girl should have breasts by the time she's 18. We all have different times, that's puberty.

i can't believe i just said that...

People are different. You'll start eventually lol
Anyway, yeah I have breasts, started meh period too. It's not that fun ._.

I sometimes wonder if my breasts are growing because I never feel any pain xD
Really? You're lucky, mine are sore all the time. Sometimes they're sore during school, and I just want to rub them, but I can't 'cause I'm in public and it would look wierd. Whah.

Well I am ten years old and I am done that "hurting" stage already. They are not grown but they are "growing."

XD I feel so weird for saying that! o_O

I was about to get in the shower, and I was well, naked, and I was sitting on the sink and I turned around to see a scratch on my back, and my breasts were sticking out really far, I discovered it innocently but I never knew mine were THAT big...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back