Girls!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It should be for both genders really, or else is anti-discriminatory towards boys. But they should be a little more sympathetic towards girls, but I swear some teachers are cruel on purpose.
Did you tell him/her that it was lady troubles? They might have realised then, and let you go.
Yes, if you told her you had some troubles 'down there' then she most likely would do:

*gasp* yes! you can go!

mametchi :(

Yes, if you told her you had some troubles 'down there' then she most likely would do:
*gasp* yes! you can go!

mametchi :D
But still it can be very embarrasing letting the whole class know your on your period. Luckily in College you can go whenever you want, but as you get older it's not so embarrasing because you know everyone else will have them too and understand :D .

But still it can be very embarrasing letting the whole class know your on your period. Luckily in College you can go whenever you want, but as you get older it's not so embarrasing because you know everyone else will have them too and understand ;) .
ya, because it is, because not everyone will have had there's yet when your that age.

*gasp* yes! you can go!

mametchi :eek:
Not always the case. Had this computer teacher in grade 9 that gave you 3 passes for the semester to use the washroom, and if you used up all 3 passes you couldn't go without detention time. It was pretty dumb especially when I HAD to go due to the period. Pretty sure she got fired though after enough complaints went through about how she taught in the classroom and other behaviours (including the bathroom thing).

i got it this year (im eleven) in november 3 it didnt hurt but my friends say like in the third time it hurts but my docter said that it will be irregular for a year like every three or four months ill get it i went to school when i got it but like my school you just say can i go to the bathroom and you can go unless ther is somone in the bathroom

Last edited by a moderator:
Not always the case. Had this computer teacher in grade 9 that gave you 3 passes for the semester to use the washroom, and if you used up all 3 passes you couldn't go without detention time. It was pretty dumb especially when I HAD to go due to the period. Pretty sure she got fired though after enough complaints went through about how she taught in the classroom and other behaviours (including the bathroom thing).
WOW that's what I call strict! And it's a a SHE too :0!

~Camelle

i got it this year (im eleven) in november 3 it didnt hurt but my friends say like in the third time it hurts but my docter said that it will be irregular for a year like every three or four months ill get it i went to school when i got it but like my school you just say can i go to the bathroom and you can go unless ther is somone in the bathroom
I might get one when I'm 11.

Wow. o.o Most of the teachers at my school let you go, unless you abuse the privilege. You have to get a passed signed, and sign out, but it's really no big deal. I remember once last year, my friend and I were really hyper at lunch. We chugged our water bottles. I had a sub for my enlgish teacher and my creative writing course that day (the same one) and asked to go to the bathroom in both of her classes. She probably thought that I was up to something, but she didn't say anything and let me go. :angry: So, most teachers aren't really strict with going to the bathroom at meh school. You would kinda think that they would be. Our school is 7th and 8th grade, and we have 1400+ kids. o.o

I was wondering... how long did you guys have your discharge before you had your period? I was reading on the Internet, that girls get their periods about a year after they started their discharge. I have had my discharge for over a year and a half now, and it is really heavily. I can feel it happen every day, and it feels gross. :p I'm always self conscius when it happens... so I was wondering if it won't be that much longer until my period actually starts. :blink:

~CP

Wow. o.o Most of the teachers at my school let you go, unless you abuse the privilege. You have to get a passed signed, and sign out, but it's really no big deal. I remember once last year, my friend and I were really hyper at lunch. We chugged our water bottles. I had a sub for my enlgish teacher and my creative writing course that day (the same one) and asked to go to the bathroom in both of her classes. She probably thought that I was up to something, but she didn't say anything and let me go. :D So, most teachers aren't really strict with going to the bathroom at meh school. You would kinda think that they would be. Our school is 7th and 8th grade, and we have 1400+ kids. o.o
I was wondering... how long did you guys have your discharge before you had your period? I was reading on the Internet, that girls get their periods about a year after they started their discharge. I have had my discharge for over a year and a half now, and it is really heavily. I can feel it happen every day, and it feels gross. :D I'm always self conscius when it happens... so I was wondering if it won't be that much longer until my period actually starts. :huh:

~CP
I had discharge since I was around 12, because I remember my friend asking did I have it yet. But I only started my periods when I was 14 and a half, late but in a way I'm grateful now I realise what a pain it is lol.

It depends on the person, alot of people probably had discharge for over a year too so try not to worry. I was always worrying that I would never get my period, but it did come :D .

I'm eleven, and I haven't had my period OR discharge yet.. I have a question though..

Sometimes their is just wet stuff in my underpants.. Could that be discharge? Its like I peed, but I didnt! XD

I'm eleven, and I haven't had my period OR discharge yet.. I have a question though..Sometimes their is just wet stuff in my underpants.. Could that be discharge? Its like I peed, but I didnt! XD
Yes, I think that is discharge. But it's different for everyone but it does sound like it to me :D .

WOOT~!! After it finally being a year since I started my period...My period's pretty regular! :D ~♥

Even though it can be late or early by a day or two. Still...I guess I still got another year to go

before it's absolutely regular. :0~

Ok, that's really personal. I'm not telling if i had gotten my period or not.
No one is telling you that you have to. It's an optional thing to say.

I think mine will come this year.. I really hope not, though.

I had discharge since I was around 12, because I remember my friend asking did I have it yet. But I only started my periods when I was 14 and a half, late but in a way I'm grateful now I realise what a pain it is lol.
It depends on the person, alot of people probably had discharge for over a year too so try not to worry. I was always worrying that I would never get my period, but it did come :( .
Thank you. That is exactly how I feel. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back