Girls!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
its not like i would know how you feel i mean im a boy But im a sensitive guy so i can understand if your grumpy or mean somtime definitly its soo not your fault!

its not like i would know how you feel i mean im a boy But im a sensitive guy so i can understand if your grumpy or mean somtime definitly its soo not your fault!
Wow.

I wish more boys were like you.

XD

Leaks are horrible, I know. Your flow slows down a little whilst you are asleep but gravity still works whilst you're lying down, so leaks are inevitable. I think you just learn (subconciously) over time to sleep in a position that keeps the leaks to a minimum, like on your stomach for example. Everyone who wears a pad at night gets leaks from time to time :angry:
I was just concerned that girls might get the wrong idea and think that during their period it is physically impossible to sleep unless they wear a tampon, which is not true.

As for your other worries, most women find tampons more comfortable to use, but I think most women had to "learn" to insert them - probably with several failed attempts! It took me a few months I seem to remember :(

Tampons can't get lost inside you, honest!

I'm sorry if it's a sensitive subject for some members, but you're putting a tampon into an enclosed area - there's no where for them to go (except back out at the same place they went in). Plus the fact that the string stays outside...
Thanks tamamum. I got a tampon in yesterday night before I went to bed and it was uncomfortable for a bit but I felt so fresh. I had a bath today (After putting a new tampon in) and I had to take it out because it felt like it was digging into me. Ow.

Gosh we need more boys like you. Boys are welcomed to visit this topic as long as they dont make mean comments.

....... I'm wearing a sanitary towel at the moment but theres one which are ment for heavy periods (Which are actually thin) but doesnt work, it just leaks.
Try getting a pad with wings, which are just parts that stick out and you wrap them around your underwear. That should help.

Leaks are horrible, I know. Your flow slows down a little whilst you are asleep but gravity still works whilst you're lying down, so leaks are inevitable. I think you just learn (subconciously) over time to sleep in a position that keeps the leaks to a minimum, like on your stomach for example. Everyone who wears a pad at night gets leaks from time to time :gozarutchi:
I was just concerned that girls might get the wrong idea and think that during their period it is physically impossible to sleep unless they wear a tampon, which is not true.

As for your other worries, most women find tampons more comfortable to use, but I think most women had to "learn" to insert them - probably with several failed attempts! It took me a few months I seem to remember ;)

Tampons can't get lost inside you, honest!

I'm sorry if it's a sensitive subject for some members, but you're putting a tampon into an enclosed area - there's no where for them to go (except back out at the same place they went in). Plus the fact that the string stays outside...
I just can't get them in! I relax as much as I can, follow the instructions pretty well, use the smaller ones and do it when my period's the heaviest, I've tried it several times, but it just won't work!

Try getting a pad with wings, which are just parts that stick out and you wrap them around your underwear. That should help.
Sometimes pads and heavy periods don't always work so well ;)

I have got pads with wings. :furawatchi:

Also (This might not be nice) try fiddeling with your finger. Thats the only way I got my tampon in. I learnt that there is a layer of skin (Something like that) which you have to break to get your tampon in. You will get it in soon enough!

Yep, TWP still hasn't gotten hers yet. That's okay with me, though! xD

I did here that when you started your period, you generally don't grow much more than what height you already are. That may or may not be true but I'd like to grow just a wee bit more. xP

Its gone 8 days and I've still gotten my period. Is the alright or am I gonna drop dead any second? xDD

Yep, TWP still hasn't gotten hers yet. That's okay with me, though! xD
I did here that when you started your period, you generally don't grow much more than what height you already are. That may or may not be true but I'd like to grow just a wee bit more. xP
That's not true on my part, although I wouldn't mind stopping at 5'5! X_X

I have got pads with wings. :(
Also (This might not be nice) try fiddeling with your finger. Thats the only way I got my tampon in. I learnt that there is a layer of skin (Something like that) which you have to break to get your tampon in. You will get it in soon enough!
Lol yay, personally I find it kind of annoying to get it. x.x"

It's annoying how wet your Vulva has to be, before you can finally

push the tampon in. :/~D:

Which is why I prefer Pads :) ~♥

I feel like I havent started in like forever DX I hate that feeling, one time I was sitting on my bed and I was thinking "Wow it feels like forever since I had my period" then I started panicing im like "OMG I THINK IM PERGANT!" and stuff but then I was like "Wait, thats impossible ._." O_O I worry to much.

It's so weird to read all of your replies! I have no personal experience about getting it, (yet!) and still I feel like I know so much about periods already.

I'm just anxious to get my first one... I know I'll probably regret it after having it a few times, but right now I feel different, 'left out' and a teensy bit worried. I'm 14, (actually exactly 14 and 3 months today!) and I've had LOADS of discharge for god knows how long, one and a half years at least, yet no sign of my first period. Every other girl in my class already have theirs, and I know it's not a race and it's not really important, but even so I feel weird and strange and different. And a bit worried, everyone on my mum's side of the family has had their first periods really early, 12 or 13 (my mum was 'bout 13 and a half) so I though I'd follow in their footsteps. Maybe I'm just a freak. ^^

It's so weird to read all of your replies! I have no personal experience about getting it, (yet!) and still I feel like I know so much about periods already.I'm just anxious to get my first one... I know I'll probably regret it after having it a few times, but right now I feel different, 'left out' and a teensy bit worried. I'm 14, (actually exactly 14 and 3 months today!) and I've had LOADS of discharge for god knows how long, one and a half years at least, yet no sign of my first period. Every other girl in my class already have theirs, and I know it's not a race and it's not really important, but even so I feel weird and strange and different. And a bit worried, everyone on my mum's side of the family has had their first periods really early, 12 or 13 (my mum was 'bout 13 and a half) so I though I'd follow in their footsteps. Maybe I'm just a freak. ^^
Sounds like you got more dad's genes or something, definitely doesn't mean you're a freak. I got my mom's legs that make up most of my height but I can't run track like she used to when she was young lol.

Anyway you could just be a late bloomer. Just don't put yourself down about it. It'll come when it does. I had the warning signs mine was on the way but it took a long time of mild spotting before it decided to go in full force one day during day camp.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back