Girls!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My mum doesn't want me to wear tampons, although I find them UBER more comfy then pads. D:

She says it's not good to stick things up there.

My retort got a whack over the head with a book: "Then why do ladies get pregnant if it's not good to stick things up there? [/sarcasm]"

xD

^^ Interesting comment....Heh heh heh.

Ugh...I don't have it right now. I read that it's irregular the first year or something. My friend who's had hers for a year now told me that it skips a month in your first year. Mine started a while ago last month...and I'm almost 13. Late much???

But anyways, I'm really nervous so I keep a pad in my PE locker and one in my regular locker. And two panty liners in my backpack.

Yes. I started mine a few months ago. :( it doesn't hurt but u may get a little sick or stomuch cramps. :ichigotchi: When u start, u will see blood on your pants so u may be a little shocked. U will get used to it tho!

Tamagirlemmax :D

aged 12 year7

Lol yay, personally I find it kind of annoying to get it. x.x"It's annoying how wet your Vulva has to be, before you can finally

push the tampon in. :/~D:

Which is why I prefer Pads :D ~♥
I usually use warm tap water so I don't have to maul around there during my period :ichigotchi: . You can use cold water, but I'm a bit of a wuss and use warm water lol.

I got it,hmm,April of last year I believe. I have it right now and I got a REALLY SUPER-BAD cramp this morning. I was early at school and kids who get there early of miss the bus have to sit in the cafeteria until 8:45 and I was there,talking with my friends and I got a really bad cramp and kinda doubled-over moaning. T_T I didn't want to tell them what was wrong so I just acted like it was a prank. I just started using tampons 2 months ago. I find them more useful if you don't get a heavy period,but *sigh* I always get heavy ones sometime. I havte them the most cuz I am like,the only girl in my grade I think that shows any signs of being in,er,puberty. Ew I hate that word. I have bad acne,I have big hips,yeah. So if I used the bathromm during school,well,you see my problem. :) I just reallt hate the mood swings. Today I just felt like screaming and crying alll day. Then at the end of the day,well,I was rubbing my eye and my sleeve hit it so I started crying.

I HATE PERIODS!!!!! DX

My mum doesn't want me to wear tampons, although I find them UBER more comfy then pads. D:
She says it's not good to stick things up there.

My retort got a whack over the head with a book: "Then why do ladies get pregnant if it's not good to stick things up there? [/sarcasm]"

xD
Hahahaha, nice =].

Tampons are soooooo much better than pads. Tampons you can hardly tell you're even on your period, you just have a tummy ache. Pads are like huge, nasty daipers and they SUCK. Plus, they take up way too much room in my purse and my guy friends like to go through my bag.

I got mine wheni was 12 which is year 7 so i was just learning bout puberty. I was doing maths and i couldnt concintrate you could ask me 5+5 and it would have taken me ages to realise what the person said. I should have realised what that meant oh well. I had gone to the bathroom and after school i told my mum and she gave me some pads to use untill i got my own.

Its never hurt for me untill a year later I was getting changed into my Hockey uniform and i felt sick and i puked around 4 times with pauses and my mum came and gave me panadole and I still got to play Hockey.

Last year I skipped 2 months which was good but i go for 8 days every month.

I'm 11 and have a question.

My friends (well, former friends) said that in a book it said that IF YOU DON'T GET YOUR PERIOD BY YOUR 18th birthday YOU WILL DIE!

Is this true or not? Please tell me the truth because I don't wanna die in 7 years because I haven't had my period yet!

I'm 11 and have a question.
My friends (well, former friends) said that in a book it said that IF YOU DON'T GET YOUR PERIOD BY YOUR 18th birthday YOU WILL DIE!

Is this true or not? Please tell me the truth because I don't wanna die in 7 years because I haven't had my period yet!
NO! You will not die if you dont have your period! You just wont be able to have kids. Dont worry about it! You will most likely have your period. We all have out perods at different Times, Some earlier than others. You will not die! Dont worry about it, you will most likley have you period someday!

I have got pads with wings. :mimitchi:
Also (This might not be nice) try fiddeling with your finger. Thats the only way I got my tampon in. I learnt that there is a layer of skin (Something like that) which you have to break to get your tampon in. You will get it in soon enough!
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWW!

OK, that's it. I will NEVER EVER EVER start wearing tampons!

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWW!
OK, that's it. I will NEVER EVER EVER start wearing tampons!
You think it's gross now. But later in life, you'll find out that eventually in life you'll need to use one. Maybe not, but most likely.

Life if you want to go swimming during your period.

Now personally, I don't wear them...First because my mom doesn't buy them. xD

And second because it's just to much of a bother for me. putting on a pad is much quicker.

But there good because you don't feel them at all.

Last edited by a moderator:
NO! You will not die if you dont have your period! You just wont be able to have kids. Dont worry about it! You will most likely have your period. We all have out perods at different Times, Some earlier than others. You will not die! Dont worry about it, you will most likley have you period someday!
Thank you *sighs with relief* :mimitchi:

heyy guys, umm today when i went to the bathroom, I found this light brown stuff in the FRONT of my underwear. I'm going to ask my mom, but I don't know if its my period, what do u think it is?

You think it's gross now. But later in life, you'll find out that eventually in life you'll need to use one. Maybe not, but most likely. Life if you want to go swimming during your period.

Now personally, I don't wear them...First because my mom doesn't buy them. xD

And second because it's just to much of a bother for me. putting on a pad is much quicker.

But there good because you don't feel them at all.
Actually, for me, a tampon is waaay quicker. There's no mess and stuff to clean up =]

heyy guys, umm today when i went to the bathroom, I found this light brown stuff in the FRONT of my underwear. I'm going to ask my mom, but I don't know if its my period, what do u think it is?
In front? It might be a little dirt, but if it was in the inside it might be your period

I can't wear tampons, I seriously can't get them in their. I tryed for like 5 minutes and it won't..you know. I've had my period for 4 years, so I can't be that dumb?

I can't wear tampons, I seriously can't get them in their. I tryed for like 5 minutes and it won't..you know. I've had my period for 4 years, so I can't be that dumb?
Its not your fault! Just keep on trying and you will be fine.

I've been really depressed, more then I usually am, is that signs of me starting again? Its been a month.

..... I've been really depressed, more then I usually am, is that signs of me starting again? Its been a month.
It's not unusual to feel down or ratty during the week before you're due.

PMT - Pre-menstrual Tension - that's what it's called.

In my experience, you can get any of the following:

Short / Bad temper (with everyone on the planet)

Low self esteem / depression

Chocolate cravings :) (yes, really!)

There are probably other symptoms - but not all women get PMT and for those that do, not all suffer every month, and for those that suffer every month from PMT, they don't suffer all the symptoms at the same time :D

It's kind of like the question about when you're going to start your first period. No one knows exactly :eek:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back