Girls!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think it's personal lol. It's a natural thing in life.
Eh, they'll learn about it eventually.
i noe that...but for now it may seem a little disgusting with all this talk abuot blood and cramps...and...oh shoot...i forgot what i was going to say....

OH YEAH...it may seem disgusting (unless they like that sort of thing)

I passed out during that movie. It was about 2:30 PM. Yep, when I woke up everyone was staring at me and I said, "Good morning all. How are you doing?" Then they called my mum and I went home from school early. <3 That was fun. =] But that was in 4th grade, a year ago. After the program they gave all of us a bag, AKA known as The Bag, containing a pad and deodirent (how do you spell it? xD). e.e
-tw
They never gave the girls a bag, but they gave one to the boys. o.o' I wonder if they realize that girls smell just as bad as boys sometimes lol

i noe that...but for now it may seem a little disgusting with all this talk abuot blood and cramps...and...oh shoot...i forgot what i was going to say....OH YEAH...it may seem disgusting (unless they like that sort of thing)
Mayhaps, but nobody's forcing them to read it. They can just go to a different thread if they don't like it.

i noe that...but for now it may seem a little disgusting with all this talk abuot blood and cramps...and...oh shoot...i forgot what i was going to say....OH YEAH...it may seem disgusting (unless they like that sort of thing)
It's not disgusting when it's natural. The only disgusting bloodshed is killing, and why is it that we hear more about violence than reproduction?

We just started family life im my class. Disturbing...

i had a video about personal hygene and it was umm hair washing down below cleaning and stuff and in one video a girl in my class is squimish and started crying :furawatchi:

Go to girlspace.com and go to the boards..They have a board of the "You know what"...

And no I haven't gotten it.....yet.

"You get it when you least expect it"

i had a video about personal hygene and it was umm hair washing down below cleaning and stuff and in one video a girl in my class is squimish and started crying :furawatchi:
I don't think we ever had a personal hygeine video. I think that just came naturally to people xP

confusing eh? It really annoys me with all that neccesary stuff when Im in school.....Every month now that sucks, Gar puberty sucks.
I remember a video the 5 grade viewed 1 month ago called "puberty and you!" Now that is sick I puked
LOL..I have to watch "the video" next week..

Is called "Always Changing"

I'm REALLY glad they seperate the guys and girls...*shrug*

I have to watch the video sometime somewhere. It is about puberty. I think it is called, "Puberty and You".

I don't remember what our video was called. That was a little over 6 years ago heh. All I remember is the girls stayed in my classroom, and the boys went to one of the portables.

Ok...um, if you want to know...I've had my period for a year. I was always curious like you. I wanted to know everything about it. But I remember IT HURT SOOO BAD. I thought I was going to DIE. I had a fever then I saw I had my period. My mom told my whole family. It's a bit embarrising. I'm glad it wasn't during school days! I don't get cramps anymore. But it depends about how your body is is your cramps hurt or not.

I just hate it how inmature a guy is about this in 6th grade. Once they start learning more about a girl's puburty they start freaking out and bugging us about it. The guys are so inmature in 6th grade! A guy wil NEVER know how hard is a girl's life is.

I'm suprised a guy hasn't come here in this topic yet.

Oh yeah, I got mine back in '05! :puroperatchi:

Last edited by a moderator:
Have you had yur period yet? I haven't.... is it scary? Does it hurt? Please post if you have or haven't had your period!
[SIZE=14pt]yes i have had it![/SIZE]

Most the time i dont even feel it coming!

so it dos not hurt.

(actully i just had it 4 days ago!)

but im surprised someone would post a topic like this!

Im imprised :puroperatchi: most girls get 2 imbarssed!

But i dont see y, this kinda stuff interests me!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back