Girls!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is an interesting topic...o_O

I started mine in november. It doesn't hurt unless you get cramps. It's annoying, but it isn't anything to be scared of. Just another part of life and growing up.

Now what I'm really scared of is the video they'll show us next year. The mixed sexes one. EWW. I'm scared. ><

This is an interesting topic...o_O
I started mine in november. It doesn't hurt unless you get cramps. It's annoying, but it isn't anything to be scared of. Just another part of life and growing up.

Now what I'm really scared of is the video they'll show us next year. The mixed sexes one. EWW. I'm scared. ><
*gasp*

Cramps....! HATE THEM :puroperatchi:

awwww well...i have not got a really painfull one in a long time

so whatever.

i no i may sound weird but i love sex-ed

its a really interesting subject!

*gasp*Cramps....! HATE THEM :puroperatchi:

awwww well...i have not got a really painfull one in a long time

so whatever.

i no i may sound weird but i love sex-ed

its a really interesting subject!
I'm scared of the pictures I know will be there...>_< I'm immature and squimish. I'll probably faint.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm scared of the pictures I know will be there...>_< I'm immature and squimish. I'll probably faint.
EDIT: I'm scared to know why she wants pictures. XD
You're exactly like my friend Kailey! She fainted last year when we did family life. We watched this really gross movie.*Shudders*...

Oh and I have not had my period yet and am sorta freaked out.

I had a cramp one time and it hurt like crap, and it was during school lunch the food was tires (no it wasnt but tasted bad) And I wasnt using those muscles and mine started at the begiining of '06. This topic really is interesting.

I had a cramp one time and it hurt like crap, and it was during school lunch the food was tires (no it wasnt but tasted bad) And I wasnt using those muscles and mine started at the begiining of '06. This topic really is interesting.
I had a cramp that hurt REALLY bad, but lucky 4 me it happend at home, instead of

school...

but yes this topic is interesting! :puroperatchi:

I just love talking about this stuff!

It's so weird that nobody ever posted it before, I would've if I wasn't so shy...

There was this girl who got pregnant at 5. You know what that means. Freaky...

how could that happend...did she have sex with someone?

i heard that there was a girl who got pregnant at 3...
o wait srry her dad was using stroids(the cream type)

and then when she was playing with him and toughing

his skin she started 2 get hair...below the deck(if u no what i mean)

and she started geting a bust 2! weird eh?!

o.o' Am I the only person posting in this topic who's had her period for more than 2 years? It seems like everyone just started this year or so. x.x' I started back in 1999-2000.

Having periods at 9 is kinda really young...

We have to watch a video of it this year. Everyone calls it S** Ed.

ok this is a little bit personal but no i havent and i dont think i need to worry about it.

and tamatalkers you dont have to answer the question if you dont want to becuase it is a little personal.

P*T

What are you talking about this topic is sick but it goes through a girls life cycle so it's natural.

I'm a boy so DON'T ASK.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back