Girls!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh goodness.

Well, I tried using a tampon again today. o.x

I was so determined to make it work this time. I need to start using a tampon for track - pads just aren't cutting it, and it's kind of 'socially unacceptable' and looked down upon to use a pad during track practice, being we're in high school, for goodness's sakes.

So I got my mirror all set to go, and went into the bathroom. [ This was at home, so I had time if I needed it.] Problem is, I STILL CAN'T FIND THE HOLE. Ox

I see my urethea(sp?), or where you pee out of. And then it LOOKS like I can see my vag. So I spread it apart, and then I see SKIN. Not a hole. I go back a little farther, and then you get where you basically have your butt crack. [ Your butt crack starts underneath you, if I'm correct. ]

So... I'm beyond frustrated. I kept shoving my tampon around anyway, and there's like, no where for it to go. [ And yes, I was using the mirror the whole time to see. ] I stared worrying, what if I had some genetic mutation where I don't even HAVE a vag, but that makes no sense, being I'm having my period, and a discharge in between periods, and everything else is normal.

So either my hole is really tiny and I'm missing it, or this is that flap of skin they talk about breaking the first time you use a tampon. [ Or during physical activity, depending. ] But it looks so thick, not just a thin layer of skin. I kept poking it with my tampon, but I don't know if it's gonna break easy, or even if I SHOULD break it. >_<

Oh goodness, I'm so confused. I kinda wanna bring this up with my mom and ask her what's up, but... I dunno. I wanna get some opinions here first. It's just so... odd and awkward. People say they don't use tampons because they HURT. I don't because I can't find the hole, and besides Skadi, no one I know has had this problem. I've already asked a friend or two of mine if they had the same problem. ._.

OHMYGOODNESSGRACIOUSME.

Katie, I have the exact same problem.

I can't find it. I've looked everywhere. XD

I don't want to just shove the tampon in and break my hymen. (That's the layer of skin over your hole that is broken when you have sex.)

But I don't want to live my life using pads either.

I feel so stupid that I can't find my own vagina. ;-;

^^ Thats just worded in a way thats funny!

Pads are so 2 periods ago. Bahahaha.

I got to go swimming! Its great because i'm getting over my hydrophobia and its one step closer.

Tampons may or may not tear the hymen. I couldn't tell.

It didn't hurt [Much] it was more of an odd feeling then pain. It took me litterally a whole box of tampons to get it! And thats 8.

^^ Thats just worded in a way thats funny! Pads are so 2 periods ago. Bahahaha.

I got to go swimming! Its great because i'm getting over my hydrophobia and its one step closer.

Tampons may or may not tear the hymen. I couldn't tell.

It didn't hurt [Much] it was more of an odd feeling then pain. It took me litterally a whole box of tampons to get it! And thats 8.
Haha, I am cracking up. One Step Closer is a song by Short Stack XD.

Sorry for off-topicness...

Anyway, I havent had my period for more then a month now. Its been like, 40 days and nothing's happened. I swear I havent had sex, I swear. Im a little worried >.<

Mines spastically irregular. What tells me its coming is I get this really crappy additude 2-3 days before. Mine lasted like 3 days so it ended in the weekend. I hate it with a passion!

Bahahaha. Sarah had to explain to our teacher why she needed a panadol for her stomach cramps.

I learn't if you want out of class when you have a male teacher all you have to say is "But i've got my period" and they get all awkward and let you out. Works only once a month o they'll get suspcious. I only use it when I haven't got mine. When I need to get something or hate what he's talking about!

I'm going to school soon. With my 2 friends (one being my best) having there period, its weird. My friend told me yesterday, and at first I didn't believe her, but she said it again, and it soaked in... "If two of them got, I might be next!" Still, I wear pads on heavy discharge and pantie liners, and my friend, Halle says its not much different, just blood and cramps. I told her I noticed her odd behavior this week, maybe I'll get mine soon, probably.

I also cant find where to put the tampon, I mean really.

Everytime I try its like "WHERE DOES IT GO?!?!"

I mean i look at the tampon and its so big and my vagina is so small >>

^ [Offtopic] I haven't seen you around in forever~ [/Offtopic]

I've never tried a tampon. I'm used to pads. I'd like to use a tampon, but from the way you all are discribing it, it'll be hard. Dx

[offtopic] No offense...but who are you? XD [/offtopic]

Yeah it is, I tried so many times and it just cant fit!

well i had my period yesterday

and omg , did it hurt so much! ;-;

i had to go to the nurse :[

@ Sakura, I used to be Tamagirl#1. xD You may not have seen me around, by I saw you alot. xDD

Liz, did it hurt your tummy? I get cramps sometimes. Dx

I FOUND MY VAGINA ~ 8D

Finally, lol. ;3

Sakura, lol, though now that I've found it, I have the same problem. My vag looks so small, and the tampon looks SO BIG. Part of me is like, gah, who the heck is it ever going to fit up there. o.x

Okay, disturbing question, but how close is your vag to your urthea? [ Where you pee? ] Because mine was awefully close to where I pee. So close, that at first I was worried it was the wrong whole. O__O So the next time I peed, I checked and made sure the holes were different. xD

I got lucky. Right before my shower, I decided to take one more look for my 'hole'. When I looked with my mirror, I was bleeding, and ta-da. There it was.

So ... yeah. Phase one complete. I have located my vag. xD Took a few months, and literally 12 tampons of poking around up there, and a mirror. [ I feel like I've wasted so many tampons. I'm probably going to go through nearly 10 more to even get one UP there. x3 ] I was so worried that because I couldn't find it, I was a freak, and my vag was freakishly small. But you guys have proved me otherwise. <3 [ And that's a good thing, lol. ]

'Cause yeah, track freaking sucked today. x.x We stayed inside because it was relativly cold out. [ About 35* F. The long distance, sprinters, and hurdlers were outside, but we jumpers stayed inside and did abs and plyo work. ] Like yesterday at track, even though I had my period, it was alright, because I had my sweats layerd over my shorts, and we were outside. Today I was in my green short shorts, worried that I was going to leak or bleed through or something, because we were laying down doing plyo / ab work, spreading our legs apart and stretching, etc etc things you don't want to do when you're in a pad on your period. I was so paranoid about it. e.e

So I'm going to wear my Spandex under my shorts for tomorrow's workout, so I feel more comfortable and not worry so much about leaking. 8D Then hopefully it will go away over the weekend. [ Probably not though. My period lasts 7 - 10 days, and it's been like 3. But I can hope. ] We have our first meet on Tuesday, so I really really really hope that my period is away by then. Nothing like a big pad wedged up your butt when you're trying to jump. x.x

Either that, or I want to master the tampon this weekend. That is somewhat my goal. I found the hole. I just need to shove it up there and get it over with. [ Easier said than done, though. ]

^ It is small. Thats why you have to sit in akward positions to get it in. I squat or if its at school [Cubicles with funny gaps under the door] I have to squat on the toilet seat.

PAD WEDGIE!

^ It is small. Thats why you have to sit in akward positions to get it in. I squat or if its at school [Cubicles with funny gaps under the door] I have to squat on the toilet seat.
PAD WEDGIE!
For real?

That honestly makes me feel better. I was worried that if my vag was freakishly small, then whenever I had sexual intercourse in the future, things would get awkward. :I [ Yes, I do consider these things. ]

So... track today was MUCH better. We were outside the whole time. I had my Spandex shorts on, and my black yoga capris on top. The pad didn't feel like it was wedged up my butt, and I was completely comfortable. :D

I may try on the tampon thing again this weekend, but I may just let it go. There's nothing wrong with me NOT being ready to try a tampon just yet. Just as long as I figure things out before June when I have Summer Gym, I'm good. :]

Thanks Michelle ~ :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back