Girls!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
hahahaha, I cheated today, I'm actually really suprised at how regular I am!! I am on my period now, only a day earlier then last time (it is only my 2nd period!). Anyways so about what I said about cheating, I got a light period this morning so I was like "What The Heck , I'm going Swimming anyways!" because I was with my friend and we had planned to go to the YMCA pool. So I totally cheated and I didn't even put a tampon in and I swam around hahahahaha and nothing happened! But now I'm heavier again, and it annoys me that the pads seem to be too big for my underwear!!! Well atleast this one kind of fits. (yes it is the smallest size)

one of you mentioned earlier that it is horrible to get your period when your already sick, well guess what?

I was sick with a stomach flu when I got my first one!! I got cramps and ruined my undies because I was too sick to really change them. It was horrible.

p.s I am really tired and SUPER thirsty is that just me or can periods sometimes cause this???

Sorry I typed so much but I can finally say stuff about MY period instead of saying , When WILL me period come? hahahhaha

I FOUND MY VAGINA ~ 8DFinally, lol. ;3
xDDD Sorry, I had to laugh.

I wanna try tampons soon too. [i finally found mine too. xD]

*Claps for you. xD*

xDDD Sorry, I had to laugh.
I wanna try tampons soon too. [i finally found mine too. xD]

*Claps for you. xD*
xDD My tampon buddeh ~ x3

Mine's small, and close to where I pee. [ D: ] I wouldn't have ever found it, if I wans't bleeding when I looked for it that one time. xD

Yeah, I might work with it this weekend again. As long as I get my act together by June, I'm good. x3

Snaps for Skadi, for also locating her vag. xDD

o_O weird...

but you guys made me lol! :3

anyways..something related to the topic: ummm... can't think of anything. xD I just like reading all of your posts =)

Ahh. The joy of laughing at other peoples expense.

Seriously. When you go to tampons you don't want to go back to -Shudders- pads.

Skadi and Katie: You made me laugh, choke on my Coke, fall off the couch, and die on the floor. Thanks a lot. XD
Your welcome. xD

Michelle [i Can call you that... right?] :

Pads are icky. :I Specially the bulky ones! Dx

Believe it or not, I actually use panty liners when I have my period and it's just fine. :rolleyes:

Katie:

Tampon Buddy? xDD

How many hours should you change a panty liner?
How many hours should you change a pad? 4 right? Please help!
You should change your panty liner whenever you feel it needs changed. There isn't a set number of hours. I'd imagine that you could go longer than pads, being your flow is light, if you're even on your period at all. So... I'd say every 3-5 hours or so.

For pads, every 2-4 hours, depending on how heavy your flow is, when you personally feel it needs change. It shouldn't be on more than 4 hours because it could start to develop an odor, and I believe it could cause an infection. You need to stay clean 'down there', too. <_<

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back