Girls!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I got my period. So I had to miss swimming. I fully expected to be questioned and made fun of. Jokingly, of course. But it turned out that they didn't mention it. I saw the glances of thought towards me, but they're smart guys. They figured it out. Dylan just told me I was lucky enough to sit there and watch him swim topless. XD

mine "stopped" but I'm still worried it will just show up randomlly like last time.

I knew I was getting mine soon so I looked for my VAG but I can't find it either... I was worried i was a mutated person who didn't have one and all I had was the hormones (someone else here said they did too but I forgot who......)

I was sooo relieved when I got my period, I'm only on my second but I already want to use tampons, maybye I can try next time.. i still can't find my VAG though. Tonight I might just steal some of the instructions from my sister tampon box just to see how to put one in....

Your welcome. xD
Michelle [i Can call you that... right?] :

Pads are icky. :I Specially the bulky ones! Dx

Believe it or not, I actually use panty liners when I have my period and it's just fine. ;)

Katie:

Tampon Buddy? xDD
Your periods are actually small enough to fit only in a pantiliner? Mine never are.

^^ I could get away with liners too but I always go for the mini tampon because its more comfy, convenitent and incase it all changes!

Ugggggh my upper thighs hurt and my mom said it could be my period. She asked me if my vagina hurt and it doesn't.

Also my mom and I are not able to live without cotton pads for our faces, so once time we ran out and we were trashing the entire bathroom looking for at least one, then she look in her (period) pad box cause sometimes stuff falls in there and then she goes like "Hmmmm.....maybe I should use one for my face instead of a cotton pad" XD

EDIT: Typo grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Last edited by a moderator:
I cannot believe that it's nearing the end of March already. I'll be getting mine... yet again...

-__-

Last edited by a moderator:
I haven't got mine. I'm blessed 8D

I get period cramps sometimes though, and I spotted a few months ago. But that's it.

^ Lucky... how old are you?

*Checks profile*

Nevermind. xD

;;

my profile needs updation D; -poofs-

Do tampons feel uncomfortable?? My hymen broke already, so I've been considering using tampons now. D;

The first time I had it, I though I sat on chocolate! XD

I was only 10 XD

And this year, mine has gotten regular schedule. I get mine every month now.

I haven't had mine for about 50 days now!

I'm scareded. I haven't had sex! I swear! Okay, well, in a way I'm hapy that it's not regular yet. It means it doesn't happen as often. Hoorah!

^^ Normal until your older.

I'd laugh if you was preggers. But then again. I have a funny story about something like this but i'm going because i'm certain mums gonna bust me sneaking out. I'll tell ya all a funny story tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back