Girls!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My friend thought I was going to get it cause my stomach was hurting/cramping.

I haven't gotten it yet.

The other day I went to the super market and I saw the stupidest thing ever. Black pads.

Come on! How the hell are you supposed to see blood on it?!?!?

Last edited by a moderator:
You know what I've noticed? When I get my period, it's just the blood, and that's it. No side effects. Sweet.

And Katie. We're on the same boat. Mine are getting lighter and lighter. I use to get seven days of heavy, then a couple of light, but now it's down to like, two days. O_O I heard that it means your being malnourished xD

^ For real? O:

Maybe it's just because I'm in track and I work out everyday... Today was my last day of track though. Watch my periods turn into monsters now. xD

I searched Black Pads xDD

They are like...washable o.o

Here

Here

Why would you get colored ones. It's not like anyone is going to....see it...

^ Whoa. Yeah, who cares about the color? xD I guess that's just like wondering why girl's underwear has flowers and froggies on it.

You beat me to it. xD I was going to look it up but I had to leave. D:

I'm still on mine. Grr. Feebee, same with me. I don't get any side effects. No cramps, or aches and stuff. Yay us.

Hahaha. Jenny who is my age got her first ever the other day. I'm all "JENNY IS A REAL WOMAN NOW" She was very naive about it. She had terrible cramps and such. Today she was angry and i'm all "Jenny is PMSing" Which made it worse. Shes way ahead of us all. Shes already using tampons. One fell out when she pulled out her lunch and I laughed at it. Then shes all i've got more. It natrual woman process. She showed me and i'm like "Well mine are colourful!" And waved like 10 tampons in her face while lots of people saw us. She pulled out a little case thing and waved it my face and all like "I've got a pretty case" I pulled my case out and waved it in her face and it had 'no junk mail' signs all over it and made her jealous and people thought we were even crazier.

'Twas fun. Then she spilled raspberry juice and we used a tampon to clean it off the desk. How immature!

And I don't get cramps either. Infact I feel really good the whole time. I get PMS though.

^ Don't you hate it when it's late and you're just like... waiting everyday for it to come? :|
It's so annoying! I've been wearing pads for like a week now and nothing is coming :/ Watch. I'll forget to wear a pad one day and I'll get it. It happened twice before.

I searched Black Pads xDD
They are like...washable o.o

Here

Here

Why would you get colored ones. It's not like anyone is going to....see it...
Washable pads are actually good for the environment. Not just because it doesn't go into a landfill.

There is this stuff under swamps called pete. People usallay dig out the swamp to get the pete for soil for plants. It is also used for diapers and pads because it is absorbent. Sometimes they use it the clean up oil spills. Lots of swamps have been destroyed because of this, and it leaves animals that live in swamps nowhere to go. Including our friendly froggys. It also causes some rare plants to go extinct.

I did a school project on pete. That's how I know.

Washable pads are actually good for the environment. Not just because it doesn't go into a landfill.
There is this stuff under swamps called pete....

..I did a school project on pete. That's how I know.
Uh (off topic) ... unless the spelling is different in America, I think you mean peat (not Pete).

You made a good point - washable pads might seem like, "Ewww" but I can see the environmental advantages :(

When you wash the pads you are using water ;]

I do agree, but I just think it would be ickyy wearing washable pads.

WTFWTFWTF

mine's late

:/

it still hasn't arrived.... i hope i'm not preggo x.x

When you wash the pads you are using water ;]
... of course, and water is a precious commodity in some places - but it's still better than shipping used sanitary pads off to land fill sites and burying them...

Don't forget, once (long ago) all women used to have washable pads - it was normal :D

^ Ahh. I never thought about what people in the old days did! xD I also see the advantage of having washable pads, it just seems... icky. Dx

Mine's ending. I feel all spazzy and happy that it's over! xD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back