Girls!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
^Mine is done now. Ha.

It can be from 22 to 35 days and still be considered normal.

Mine was 2 days late this time x_x.

It always starts at school DX

Even though I didn't have my 1st period yet, I was having moodswings today. x.x

Ah, the joy of being female. XD

I heard you go insane 2 weeks before your 1st period. That's what happened to my friend. Everytime I would call her house she would be "This is the cheese resident" then start playing piano or guitar through the phone. Arggggggggggggggggggggggggggh.

^ Not necessarily. The day before I got my first period I started crying for really no reason, but that's the only forewarning I had. I didn't even realize it until later.

^I had absolutely no warnings. At least, none that I can recall. I just went to the bathroom one morning and ta-da!

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=7pt]Wow, I've had mine for a few months but seem to get it every 2 and a half weeks.[/SIZE]

Just before I get it, I get ONE pimple, that stands out slightly. I guess I'm lucky in a sense that I don't get too many blemishesssss. :)

I'm also lucky because every time I've gotten mine, I get it at home OR at the very end of the school day, so no one notices, and neither do I, until I get home of coursee, :)

[SIZE=7pt]Wow, I've had mine for a few months but seem to get it every 2 and a half weeks.[/SIZE]Just before I get it, I get ONE pimple, that stands out slightly. I guess I'm lucky in a sense that I don't get too many blemishesssss. :)

I'm also lucky because every time I've gotten mine, I get it at home OR at the very end of the school day, so no one notices, and neither do I, until I get home of coursee, :)
I always find mine in the morning.

I can tell, because on the bus to school or during the first few periods of the day, I'll get bad cramps, and be like, "Crappp" :I

Yay! I'm good! It was extremely light today. -phew-

I leaked in the back once because I was in an uncomfortable position at school once. It didn't go onto the pad. pfft. Good thing my jeans were dark.

Edit: Spelling failure. 8D

Last edited by a moderator:
I get cramps on the first day, and I don't get them until I'm at school so I usually sneak Aleve into my pockets just in case x_o. I always wake up and find it, and last year at Field Day, I was wearing white shorts, and I was gifted by Mother Nature.

Best part, mine is never the same day every month.

And it only lasts about 2 days =/

Before I got mine, I used to read over this topic and be all "ZOMG It's gonna be WOMANLY!"

but now that I've had it for a few months, I don't feel older or more mature. I just dread the day I'm expected to get it, lol :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back