Girls!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh crap. I'll pray you are'nt. O_O
NEVERMIND

i got it today :DDD

im in alot of pain but i'm happy. HAHA

but thanks i love you ;o

Last edited by a moderator:
^^ What a relief.

I'm hoping that mine doesn't decide to do its spazzy thing and pop up randomly. It would kill my camp happiness.

Okay, I'm worried about the area above my vagina, or where my pee comes out. (Urethea...?)

So... okay, this is going to be awkward. Like, you know those flaps of skin where the pee is released? Well, those little flaps that come out between your legs where you pee are kind of getting bigger... I can't find out if it's a puebescent (sp?) thing that mature with pueberty, or if there's something wrong. I'm paranoid about this sort of thing, but I've always noticed that these skin flaps are a little large, but I thought that's the way they were. But while I was babysitting a baby girl the other day and had to change her diaper, I noticed that there were no little skin flaps between her legs. :I (Okay, first of all, I was not looking at the little girl wrongly. I just noticed. And second, I'm not trying to make it sound like I have a penis here!)

Like... Okay, so those of you who know where your vagina is. If you go towards your front a little bit from your vag (Opposite from your butt), do you have flaps of skin that kind of hang down where the pee is released?

Okay, I think I explained it the best I could. I didn't know who to ask this, so I asked you guys. :I

EDIT: le typo

Okay, I'm worried about the area above my vagina, or where my pee comes out. (Urethea...?)
So... okay, this is going to be awkward. Like, you know those flaps of skin where the pee is released? Well, those little flaps that come out between your legs where you pee are kind of getting bigger... I can't find out if it's a puebescent (sp?) thing that mature with pueberty, or if there's something wrong. I'm paranoid about this sort of thing, but I've always noticed that these skin flaps are a little large, but I thought that's the way they were. But while I was babysitting a baby girl the other day and had to change her diaper, I noticed that there were no little skin flaps between her legs. :I (Okay, first of all, I was not looking at the little girl wrongly. I just noticed. And second, I'm not trying to make it sound like I have a penis here!)

Like... Okay, so those of you who know where your vagina is. If you go towards your front a little bit from your vag (Opposite from your butt), do you have flaps of skin that kind of hang down where the pee is released?

Okay, I think I explained it the best I could. I didn't know who to ask this, so I asked you guys. :I

EDIT: le typo
Your labia? Yesss, it's normal for that to grow. Your fine <_<

Your labia? Yesss, it's normal for that to grow. Your fine <_<
Ohh, okayy. I was looking on kidshealth.com, and found this, but I wasn't exactly sure what they were referring to:

The fleshy area located just above the top of the vaginal opening is called the mons pubis (pronounced: manz pyoo-bis). Two pairs of skin flaps called the labia (which means lips and is pronounced: lay-bee-uh) surround the vaginal opening.
So that's it?

Ohh, okayy. I was looking on kidshealth.com, and found this, but I wasn't exactly sure what they were referring to:

So that's it?
Yup

It doesn't hurt me at all :'D 'Tis just annoying.

But.. but.. er. I haven't had mine for two months x'P Is there something wrong with meh?

I get no cramps what so ever. And it's really light.

But I get terrible mood swings.

Honestly TERRIBLE.

It doesn't hurt me at all :'D 'Tis just annoying.
But.. but.. er. I haven't had mine for two months x'P Is there something wrong with meh?
Nope. You are completely normal. Once I haven't had a real period for about 4 months (Those were the days. xD) Cycles are pretty irregular at first.

Nope. You are completely normal. Once I haven't had a real period for about 4 months (Those were the days. xD) Cycles are pretty irregular at first.
Ohh k, good. ^^ I'm happy now. I hope I don't get it for another 6 months :'D

Squirt- Yeahh, I mood swing. One minute I'm crying, next minute I'm super-hyper-happy, next minute 'OMG IM'MA KILL YOU, YOU STOLE MY COOKIE!'

^^ Lol.

For some people it's a tradition for the mother to smack her daughter across the face when she gets her first period so she gets good luck on her period and so it doesn't hurt. My friend's (The same one who told me about the power of 8 if you have seen my topic in NONTT) mom smacked her across the face, and it never hurts for her.

Once she didn't have any pockets so she sneaked a pad from her bag and hid it under the bottom of her shirt, then it fell out on the way out of the classroom and she just about jumped on top of it. XD

I just got mine today x_x

Its poop. I have no mood swings whatsoever, but pretty bad cramps. And I got it at school. Thank goodness that it wasn't leaking.

It's about 7 days overdue. But before I didn't get it for like, 2 months so this is alright, lol. Sarah has hers too at the moment. So I'm not alone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back