Girls!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
[SIZE=14pt]Well...[/SIZE]

I am starting to wear a bra. A kids one cause I am still growing. But I am nevous to wear it when we go to P.E or Swimming cause I dont want anyone to see. *Cringes*

-RS

I am starting to wear a bra. A kids one cause I am still growing. But I am nevous to wear it when we go to P.E or Swimming cause I dont want anyone to see. *Cringes*

-RS
Think of it this way. Instead of them seeing your chest when you change, they're seeing extra clothing.

Wearing a bra is nothing to be ashamed of, and if people give you anything for it just tell them that their day will come soon enough.

i haven't got mine yet...but even though i'm replying i still think this is kinda personal. but that's just my oppinion! some girls might think this is...well...kinda "gross" if they're younger, and if any boys are viewing this then they're gonna think it's weird and nasty (but boys are like that! ^_^ ) lol

:wub: :D :blink: :lol: :unsure: :hitodetchi: <_< <_< :mametchi: :mimitchi: :unsure:

Please check the explanation on the first post of this topic:

https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/index.php?showt...ndpost&p=561611

if you find the subject too personal, please don't post complaints about it - please just avoid the topic all together ;)

TamaMum

Last edited by a moderator:
*edit: spam - removed * please stay on topic

* edit: off topic - removed * please stay on topic

i haven't got mine yet...but even though i'm replying i still think this is kinda personal. but that's just my oppinion! some girls might think this is...well...kinda "gross" if they're younger, and if any boys are viewing this then they're gonna think it's weird and nasty (but boys are like that! ^_^ ) lol 

:( :D :blink: :lol: :unsure: ;) :) :( :p :mimitchi: :)

Please check the explanation on the first post of this topic:

https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/index.php?showt...ndpost&p=561611

if you find the subject too personal, please don't post complaints about it - please just avoid the topic all together ;)

TamaMum
Well this is my opinion too, but noone is forcing ANYONE to read and/or answer this. Silly people should either keep away from it or just let it be. The boys IMHO should read through this. They may get a girlfriend sometime in the future, and they'll want to know what's going on with them. Can't be embarassed or awkward if you already know ;)

Me and my best friend, back when we were dating, we'd ask each other about how puberty effected each other and how. We learned a lot from each other. Education definitely helped make things comfortable for one another.

-RS
I think SK covered that pretty well.

A bra is another piece of clothing... a piece of underwear. Do people laugh when they see your undies??? If they do well... that's kind of like laughing at another person for wearing shoes... most people where some kind of underwear. :nazotchi:

People who want to give you trouble for wearing a bra are either going to male (because they don't know any better - it's just a flaw of their genetics :lol: ) or they are jealous because either they haven't reached the stage where they need one or aren't comfortable with the changes that are happening to them. Just remember that is suck to be them - all jealous and insecure. Noone else who wears a bra will even look twice. :lol:

-RS
I'm 10 and I wear a bra (with pads in them!!!) my breasts aren't big or very noticable(sp?). I have this book called The Care and Keeping of YOU and in it, it tells you what will happen during puberty. It has the stages of breast development. I'm on stage 2.

I'll tell you guys more later.

~Ruby~

in 6th grade i am going 2 watch a puberty video.... im scared of what pics will be there

By mot charts I look at my growth is on stage 4 or 5 of all 5 steps. I don't believe it because I'm still just 12.

Well if it's anything like my puberty video at school, it will be kind of akward, but you will laugh and think about it later. It's nothing gross, it's just the natural human reproductive system. :blink:

But it's okay to laugh at it, I sure did. :p

And guess what? I haven't had my period this month yet, and I'm going to a pool party next week. :) I hope I don't get it then or else I can't go swimmimg! :) :D

Well if it's anything like my puberty video at school, it will be kind of akward, but you will laugh and think about it later. It's nothing gross, it's just the natural human reproductive system. :blink:
But it's okay to laugh at it, I sure did. :p

And guess what? I haven't had my period this month yet, and I'm going to a pool party next week. :) I hope I don't get it then or else I can't go swimmimg! :) :D
Ye, you can. just wear a tampon instead of a pad. :p

But it's okay to laugh at it, I sure did. :)
heh thanks for telling me that. i'm not that scAred of watching it now. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back