Girls!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I really don't think this is appropriate! Some members are very young and may not be mature enough!! And some members are boys! Please take this into consideration.
Just because a member is very young doesn't mean they shouldn't hear about things like this. Some girls do start their periods when they are very young and this topic could help them if they have any questions or if they are a bit worried to tell their parents.

And boys can learn about periods. When your older you'll probably realise alot of boys who have girlfriends hear alot about periods, my boyfriend probably knows alot more about periods then he'd like to and it doesn't make him feel embarrassed when I complain about them etc etc.

At night, mine sometimes stops and then comes again in the morning. I only sleep on my back at night during mine so it won't get all over my bed. It helps!
When I have mine I have to sleep on my front or my bed gets all....Bloodish o.o I try avoiding sleep when I have periods

Um yeah... well I haven't gotten my period yet so I don't know how it feels. People say it hurts though. And you get "lady cramps" and stuff.

By the way, does anybody know the age range of when you're supposed to get your period? Some of my friends have gotten theirs, some haven't. I'm just curious. :mellow:

By the way, does anybody know the age range of when you're supposed to get your period? Some of my friends have gotten theirs, some haven't. I'm just curious. :rolleyes:
Actually I don't really know an age range. Most say it's 10-13 but I know people who have gotten theirs when they were 9 and I know one who got theirs when they were 14. So I think it mostly happens when your body is ready.

Really? I always wondered how people controlled their period at night, I mean, if it did go all night you couldn;t wear a tampon all night, you'd get an infection or possibley even sick or something. And a pad would get full and maybe leak on the bed or something.
C~M
It dosen't happen to anyone else I know. Meh, I have my period right now. x[

@daniwigg: It usually comes between the ages of 9-15, so it may come soon, or it may not.

Mine is more sucky than painful. XP

+ I'm going on vacation in a couple days.. To the lake. >< Wonderful timing, right?..

OW. Nevermind. Painful and sucky are starting to even out.. Stupid cramps..

Last edited by a moderator:
Really? I always wondered how people controlled their period at night, I mean, if it did go all night you couldn;t wear a tampon all night, you'd get an infection or possibley even sick or something. And a pad would get full and maybe leak on the bed or something.
C~M
You can wear a tampon during sleep o.o I've done it ever since I started having a period and never got an infection.

My mom and sister both did the same. TSS isn't something that's crazy easy to get. So long as you change it right before and after sleeping, you'll be fine.

I usually had a tampon in and a pad on just in case.

I'm actually having it now.
Courtnee~Malakian, you can get overnight pads which are longer than normal. Usually I tend to bleed less at night (or not at all). This varies from girl to girl. Only on those rare occasions will you actually wake up and find blood on your bed.

You know how loud noise is supposed to give you stress and anxiety, and stress and anxiety is meant to delay periods? Well, when I went on an aeroplane and flushed the toilet on aeroplanes (for those who have never been on aeroplanes, let me warn you that they're really loud) I didn't get my period that month! Weird.
Really? It doesn't scare me. I had my period last month. (I went on an airplane last month)

Really? It doesn't scare me. I had my period last month. (I went on an airplane last month)
Distress and anxiety are definitely things to throw your body out of it's normal chemistry, but I don't think loud sounds could really affect it. I guess it depends on the person's hearing. My period used to stop when I'd go in pools. showers or baths. Then start again when I'm out. I'm on depo right now so I technically don't have a period right now.

Nope, it doesn't matter... I'm probably going to be a late bloomer... yay me... x.x

I'm 10 and have it, I just got over it today! ^^

Spongeboby: It'll come sometime, I'm an early bloomer.

Mine stops when I'm in the shower, bath, or pool, also, TL.

But my mom dosen't beleive me, so I can't to swimmin' when I have it, nor can I take a bath. (I missed the beach feildtrip yesterday cause of her, and It has been gone for the past 3 days, I hate my mom right now! >< Now I'll NEVER be able to go to the beach, because my mom never takes me ANYWHERE and my dad always works!

I'm cranky alot while I had my period, and I get major moodswings. I just noticed, I was happy in the beginning of the reply, and as I got further down I got upset. Summercamp is too much for me with all this going on, plus my mom smoking (I'm worried) and she swearing and screaming all the time, so TT is my only sanctuary. I hate Summercamp, ever since I started puberty, I can not sit in the heat for very long, or else I get dizzy/half-unconcious/Intense stomach pains, so stay in.

Oh gosh no. I am soo glad. I am 11 and my mom had hers when she was 10 so I am getting mine soon.... Are they scary? I have been getting discharge B)

I wish girls didn't have to have periods. They suck! I think you should only get them when your pregnant. I hate having mine! Especially at school in gym class! I'm just glad mine is ending right now so I won't have to worry about it for the next few weeks. :)

-Happyqueen :ichigotchi:

They Totally Suck!!!I'm 10 and I had it in fourth grade and there is an 11-year-old who will not mind her own bees wax!I mean she'll go around and ask girls are you wearing a bra? I just say please go away in a monotone voice and I'm thinking Shut the fudge up you freak!I personally think she's lez.I'll admit,periods suck but mine never really hurt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back